A few tips

Guest Stevie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
How much have you got down on Sublimity btw Stevie? (feel free to tell me to fuck off like :baby: )

Just trying to decide whether I fancy a punt.

20 quid mate each way mate, had the tip a while and I was on at 20s. It came in to 14/1 the other week, but it's drifted to 25/1 cos it ran shit it's latest, but that was the tip I got for this festival along with Carruthers in the Royal Sun Alliance later this week.

Guest Stevie
Just been to Coral on my lunchbreak and put a couple of quid on each horse you've mentioned Stevie. Know I'd kick myself if I didn't!

Fingers crossed :D

Good stuff :baby:

Guest Stevie

The way people are talking about Binocular though it's just going to be a battle for the places, but 25/1 e/w now you'd get 1/4 or 1/5 the odds for a 4th place even.

How much have you got down on Sublimity btw Stevie? (feel free to tell me to fuck off like :baby: )

Just trying to decide whether I fancy a punt.

20 quid mate each way mate, had the tip a while and I was on at 20s. It came in to 14/1 the other week, but it's drifted to 25/1 cos it ran shit it's latest, but that was the tip I got for this festival along with Carruthers in the Royal Sun Alliance later this week.

Nice one-might risk a bit of beer money then if I can get out of here for a late lunch.

Will get a price for Carruthers too if so. :D

Guest Stevie
Just got a texted tip off Tom, not much of a one at the price Quevaga in the 440.

:baby::D:) :) :icon_lol: Thank fuck, yous have no idea how much of my bacon this has saved thank fuck, I'm not getting in to that hole tomorrow.

Surprised how many serious gamblers back a lot on Cheltenham. The races are so hard to pick winners in due to the quality and size of the fields.

Guest Stevie
Nightmare day for me today.

The missus is going to want a word when she sees my CC bill.

Tomorrow will be better, in fact if the WP's, Leeds and Brentford win I'll be up.

B)

Started out well tbh and I'm still up overall but there clearly wasnt much joy at Cheltenham or since. Could do with a bit of input from resident tipster Albert Kirkey, though I don't know if he keeps his eye in these days.

Guest Stevie

It's not a tip like but I'm going to go against the grain and back Denman tomorrow 11/2. I know they were worried about his ticker, but if he's anything like last year, Kauto Star might as well chuck it.

Neptune collonges for me.

I'm either going to be eating fillet steak or bread and water (and humble pie) for the rest of this month.

Edited by Danny B

My Grandad always took a great interest in sick horses and he always reckoned he'd never seen a poor bookie

I thought you'd remember the 1946 derby Rob.

"It was the first Derby after the end of World War II and everyone who had ever served in the Royal Air Force – or who had relatives in the RAF or paratroops – went for an outsider called Airborne. The horse, whose form until then was more akin to a donkey than a thoroughbred, hacked up at 50/1. More than half the bookmakers in the UK went bankrupt on the back of that one result, something that has never been repeated since."

More examples here...

http://www.betasia.com/features/how-to-win...s-who-lose.html

Guest Stevie

Denman rang like a good un, glad I took him e/w now though.

This Big Eared Fran has ran some stormers lately, this is my last bet of the festival if it wins I'm even.