Did anyone go to this?

Snake

Seems to be taking a while to get the word out. Shit, must be good news! :lol:

Well we could just post the random ramblings but frankly that wouldnt be very professional now would it, we've updated the website telling people the talks took place and will pull together the details of the discussions.

No point posting it on N-O though as apparently some over there have already established that they are liars and hypocrites. :razz:

Like banging your head against a brick wall with one or two of them. It reminds me of those of them who defended Souness to the end, they will cling to the belief we'll be winning everything until the day he leaves, just like they insisted Souness would be the next Alex Ferguson just because he kicked out Bellamy and Robert just as Ferguson kicked out McGrath and Whiteside.

Amazing how they congregate around each other and still defend this cunt. There are also one or two who want rid of Ashley yet have a go at me for saying the same thing :lol:

Well we could just post the random ramblings but frankly that wouldnt be very professional now would it, we've updated the website telling people the talks took place and will pull together the details of the discussions.

Fair enough but a little taster wouldnt go a miss. IE As we thought he's a twat. Canny bloke really, just misunderstood.

Do any of the other supporters "representitives" post the minutes anywhere?

The other supporters representatives are people who were plucked randomly I believe, I have my own views on the Supporters Panel but in fairness they should remain just that, personal views (suffice to say though the scran is enjoyed by some). I wasnt there but one thing I can say is that in the previous meeting where we turned up in force (ie 10 of us!) there were only about 18 people in total and the committee member that goes along says this is the norm (about 10 or so). Strangely at this meeting there were 23 reported as being there (with 4 of them NUSC) and funnily enough a number of these "new" fans fawned over everything said by DL.

Make of that what you will.

Fair enough but a little taster wouldnt go a miss. IE As we thought he's a twat. Canny bloke really, just misunderstood.

Do any of the other supporters "representitives" post the minutes anywhere?

The other supporters representatives are people who were plucked randomly I believe, I have my own views on the Supporters Panel but in fairness they should remain just that, personal views (suffice to say though the scran is enjoyed by some). I wasnt there but one thing I can say is that in the previous meeting where we turned up in force (ie 10 of us!) there were only about 18 people in total and the committee member that goes along says this is the norm (about 10 or so). Strangely at this meeting there were 23 reported as being there (with 4 of them NUSC) and funnily enough a number of these "new" fans fawned over everything said by DL.

Make of that what you will.

Probably jnr hacks at the Chronicle.