Buying a House

khay

By renting you are literally paying someone elses mortgage for them with no end benefit. Its madness

No, it means you can live somewhere you want to live. You can also sack it off after 6 months, but as you're already made for life it's clearly not an issue. For those of us where changes can come about a bit quicker then it's a way of ensuring you don't end up in a bankruptcy court and ensure you'll be renting a dosshole for life.

Anyway, my rent is less than a mortgage for the price this property last sold. I'm not sure how that's making my landlord money, but I'm not complaining.

How am I made? Im chance to be 50 or 60 before i inherit anything off my parents?

As for being a Doctor . . . if I had my time again i maybe would but i didnt do brilliantly at school and have spent the subseqeunt years making up for it. I havent got the time, money or motivation to put myself through med school and rotation for the next 10 years. Depending on where I end up in the next few years im not adverse to reapplying for the police.|

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no shame whatsoever in not being good enough to be a Doctor!

My mate does it and in his first year at Uni they cut up a human head :lol:

You probably have to see some dead nasty stuff!

Once knew an A & E nurse from Blackpool that said they had a special box for all the objects removed from lower oraphus's ( don't know spelling), including mobiles and a light bulb!

Nasty. :doh:

Aye, sounds likely. They have this special box set aside for everything that's been stuck up someone's arse. Fuck off man :lol:

The bit in bold as well.

Edited by alex