Incompetence...

Deano

From top to bottom our club is riddled with incompetent wanks who are out of there depth.

MA...If he was a boss at any firm and the ground staff wasnt cutting it, he would look at the next one down to him to why it wasnt working. Llambias, Kinnear, Hughton and Calderwood are all indept, inferior and clueless fucking tossers.

DL....Full of shit, naive and clearly has NO idea what the club is about or HOW to run a football club never mind NUFC which is a different breed of football club to most.

JFK....Full of fight but tactically inept and lacks inter-personel skills, no man management and no balls the make KEY DECISIONS ie removing Duff and Butt from the team when required and moving Geremi and Shola as far away from the 1st team as possible.

CH and CC...Mite be nice guys but clearly have no fuckin balls to make the key decisions under pressure. Todays team selection showed there ineptatude on a mahoosive scale. Why the fuck not start with Smith in the middle who gives battle and determination in abundance in a game when we need that most?

Why play shola fuckin ameobi upfront when he clearly doesnt give a fuck now he has got his contract?

Players....I think all in all we have a good squad, some real quality players who which need a good manager to instil a positive mentallity, some good players who need guidance to get the best out of them, some inconsistant players who on there game can be good players but again need guidance and some totally fuckin gash players who should not be anywhere nere the 1st team.

---------------

That all been said, MA has to see the writing is on the wall, if we continue in this manner we WILL be relegated and rightly so, the shite has hit the fan, the incompetance has spread and riddled through the entire club and unless SERIOUS action is taken now we will die a painful death in footballing terms.

The statement that club morale is high is compete bollocks, the players had NO fight today, gave nothing for the cause and clearly looked like they werent up to the fight. Up until today i had beleived we were to good to go down and that there was at least 3 other sides worse than us.

Today is the 1st day in my life i have been genuinly worried about us going down, looking at Boro's performance yesterday they have got something about them, they've turned the corner....we've got fuck all about ourselves at the moment. No belief.

Time for some people at the club to take a big fuckin breath and make a decison...If ever a change is needed it is now.

The side needs a lift, a sharp injection of positivity and direction and only a new manager can do this.

Who we could bring in i do not know...really cant think of who would come and do a job but one thing is for sure, CH and CC will not cut it and even when JFK comes back we are still not going to have the bit between the teeth nor the balls to get ourself out of this great unholy fuckin mess.

The look on Mike Ashley's face today signified to me that he has finally clicked on.

Aye but do you actually think he'l act on it?

Oh and whats this i hear about wise leaving in the summer?

If he doesn't act on it - as he is apparently not selling - we are fucked.

He needs to overhaul the original overhaul with one that works. One that a decent manager might want to sign up to.

damn, my theory that geordie lad was actually chris hughton may have taken a knock today. the realisation that we're a bit shit shows that even GL's incessant optimism/blinkers can't match that of chrissy h.

still, come wednesday it'll be a confident 3-1 prediction, eh GL?

welcome to the dark side :lol:

They've been found out now, haven't they? I'm sure relegation wasn't in the 'plan'. Just goes to show that whilst it might look good on paper, it doesn't necessarily work in real life. Like Milton Keynes.

damn, my theory that geordie lad was actually chris hughton may have taken a knock today. the realisation that we're a bit shit shows that even GL's incessant optimism/blinkers can't match that of chrissy h.

still, come wednesday it'll be a confident 3-1 prediction, eh GL?

welcome to the dark side :lol:

Today was a real wake up call for myself and many others i think...we actually did look like heartless championship fodder.

Doesnt help when u got two guys who have no fuckin balls to change the game.

EDIT: My heart still says we will put in a battling performance but i think my head is sayin the oppersite, i think we are not going to get anything from our next 3 games and i just pray to a god i dont believe in that we can keep the score down as much as possible.

Edited by Geordie Lad...

This Ashley bravado "I'm not selling" is just spin on the fact that he couldn't sell, clearly he has little intention of putting a bean back into the club, a club that he is praying still in the Premier League come the summer when he might be able to find a buyer, till then he's just treading water.

Appointing managers costs money

Buying players cost money

Clearly he as no intention of doing either.

I can only hope on Wednesday night, when Man United are popping 4,5 or 6 past us the crowd remind him of the shambles we are in.

This Ashley bravado "I'm not selling" is just spin on the fact that he couldn't sell, clearly he has little intention of putting a bean back into the club, a club that he is praying still in the Premier League come the summer when he might be able to find a buyer, till then he's just treading water.

Appointing managers costs money

Buying players cost money

Clearly he as no intention of doing either.

I can only hope on Wednesday night, when Man United are popping 4,5 or 6 past us the crowd remind him of the shambles we are in.

Got to agree wholeheartedly with that jimbo.

This is the catch 22 that we are in though isnt it?

For us to have a real chance of climbing out this hole we need a new manager to give us the boost.

But its massively unlikely MA will do so.

I really hope he is still looking to sell in the summer....hopefully we can play his game and scrape through to the end of the season still a PL side and he can fuck off for good.

Looking at the MA business model I think that as long as we stay up then the plan is working as far as the owner is concerned, cut costs, reduce overheads, slash wage bill, buy in cheap, sell at a profit. Thats not only the MA/ Sports Direct way but the stated plan of these clowns.

Consolidate, sit in Premiership for as long as we can and recoup as much of the MA loan as possible then when someone comes along and wants to take us out of the shit he will make a profit. Even if we go down (which we wont because DL says we wont :rolleyes) then it just accelerates the plan, sell more and buy even cheaper.

I fear for the future of the football club we all love.

Looking at the MA business model I think that as long as we stay up then the plan is working as far as the owner is concerned, cut costs, reduce overheads, slash wage bill, buy in cheap, sell at a profit. Thats not only the MA/ Sports Direct way but the stated plan of these clowns.

Consolidate, sit in Premiership for as long as we can and recoup as much of the MA loan as possible then when someone comes along and wants to take us out of the shit he will make a profit. Even if we go down (which we wont because DL says we wont :lol:) then it just accelerates the plan, sell more and buy even cheaper.

I fear for the future of the football club we all love.

Painfully true

The look on Mike Ashley's face today signified to me that he has finally clicked on.

I still think he'll just roll the dice and see where they fall (not that he can do much till summer now anyway I guess, by which time it still could be too late).