Joe must go!

shear class!

I've been thinking about this again and I really think the Keegan thing is the best idea.

He wants a payout and Ashley will lose millions if we're relegated. Keegan also (supposedly) loves the club.

If he came back now there'd be no transfer window to worry about and a load of players he knows well. Get him back in (for free) to keep us up and with the money saved by not being relegated, give him his pay off.

Win/Win. :lol::superman2sa2:B)

a.) Can they work together again after a bitter fall-out? Unlikely.

b.) Would KK work under the Wise/DOF system again? Clearly not, if that's why he walked in the first place.

c.) Would this make us look even more like a circus than ever before? Yes, yes it would.

He wouldn't be working under Wise as transfers wouldn't be an issue.

I know it isn't going to happen but it would probably keep us up which when you think about it, is our only real concern.

You'd think that us, Keegan and Ashely would all like to see that happen.

Lose/Lose for KK as I see it.

Possibly, but I'm sure he'd rather be managing us than not.

Under the right circumstances. Moot anyway.

Pretty much how I see it. And KK would effectively be a stand in for Joe fucking Kinnear at Newcastle United - the very thought makes my head wobble.

I'd bet good money the idea has crossed Ashley's mind recently though. No chance it'll happen for me.

Pretty much how I see it. And KK would effectively be a stand in for Joe fucking Kinnear at Newcastle United - the very thought makes my head wobble.

I'd bet good money the idea has crossed Ashley's mind recently though. No chance it'll happen for me.

If we go down - he carries the can; if we stay up - it's back to square one as Wise and Llambias are clearly going nowhere.

If we go down - he carries the can; if we stay up - it's back to square one as Wise and Llambias are clearly going nowhere.

Like you said, lose/lose.

KK does have his share of the blame for us being on the point of relegation though. I don't care if I'm in a minority of one on that front. You'd think if he honestly gave a fuck about us he'd be at least willing to do something to keep us up.

KK does have his share of the blame for us being on the point of relegation though. I don't care if I'm in a minority of one on that front. You'd think if he honestly gave a fuck about us he'd be at least willing to do something to keep us up.

waive his pay off as long as it is spent in the next transfer window on a player of his choosing? :superman2sa2:

Edited by trophyshy

waive his pay off as long as it is spent in the next transer window on a player of his choosing? :superman2sa2:

I love it!

People only say Keegan left us in the shit because of what went on after. Keegan didn't appoint JFK, Keegan didn't offer him an extended contract, Keegan wasn't the one who decided not to appoint a full-time manager and get on with things. Keegan isn't the one who has tried to gamble our Premiership future by cutting costs and not re-investing in the first team in January when we needed it.

People only say Keegan left us in the shit because of what went on after. Keegan didn't appoint JFK, Keegan didn't offer him an extended contract, Keegan wasn't the one who decided not to appoint a full-time manager and get on with things. Keegan isn't the one who has tried to gamble our Premiership future by cutting costs and not re-investing in the first team in January when we needed it.

"share" of the blame.

Regardless of transfer activity, Keegan would have got more out of our squad than almost anyone else I can think of.

When he left he was thinking only of himself. You may not blame him for that, but I don't see why I need to feel any sympathy for him now we're well and truly fucked. It was a petulant thing to do as far as the good of the club goes.

I feel the same about Given mind you, I'm not one of these people who idolises individuals over and above the success of the club.

Tiny share of the blame tbf. You might as well partly blame SBR and every manager since if we're going to go into the minutiae. Shepherd and the Halls too :superman2sa2:

The lion's share of the blame lies with the people who stitched KK up though.

Tiny share of the blame tbf. You might as well partly blame SBR and every manager since if we're going to go into the minutiae. Shepherd and the Halls too :superman2sa2:

Do you not think he could have said:

"I was sold this job on the basis that I could pick my own players. This has since proved to not be the case.

Because there is no contingency and because the club I love will be left in the lurch without a manager, I will manage the team until the end of the season and if no compromise can be reached we will have to go to court."

I do agree with this though.

"I was sold this job on the basis that I could pick my own players. This has since proved to not be the case.

Because there is no contingency and because the club I love will be left in the lurch without a manager, I will manage the team until the end of the season and if no compromise can be reached we will have to go to court."

Quite possibly. He's not perfect after all. He wouldn't be the person / manager / player he was/is if he wasn't so emotional though tbf. He's all or nothing. Everyone knows that though which is why he was the last bloke to try and stitch up.

Quite possibly. He's not perfect after all. He wouldn't be the person / manager / player he was/is if he wasn't so emotional though tbf. He's all or nothing. Everyone knows that though which is why he was the last bloke to try and stitch up.

I guess we're just going to have to get relegated then. :lol: