What you doing this weekend?

wykikitoon

So, what it says up there!

Me, well tonight I am having a quite one, well I say quite. I am getting ready for the weekend.

Saturday I am fell running, doing Pen-Y-Ghent and Whernside and on Sunday off caving followed by a nice pub lunch B)

What about you?

I might buy a guitar tomorrow but I'm not sure, other than that there's football, Hull match but before that Man U vs Liverpool.

Watching Khan vs Barrera on the night and i will be jamming on Sunday with either a new guitar or an old one B)

I might buy a guitar tomorrow but I'm not sure, other than that there's football, Hull match but before that Man U vs Liverpool.

Watching Khan vs Barrera on the night and i will be jamming on Sunday with either a new guitar or an old one B)

:angry:

At least typing it on an internet forum might get it out of your system and hopefully save you saying it to someone in real life.

B)

Who said anything about you being invited, no doubt you would ruin a good night.

I'd make the night, might even give you some of my cast off fanny if you're interested.

As much as it sounds interesting your still not coming.

Who said anything about you being invited, no doubt you would ruin a good night.

I'd make the night, might even give you some of my cast off fanny if you're interested.

Your loss you spiteful little shithouse, dwarfs are fun to be around.

Burn! How low has Wacky's stock fallen? B)

Tonight - Gan down the pub or round a mates house for a few bevvies.

Tomorrow - Work then probably gan round another mates house to watch the Khan fight.

Sunday - Work again.

I'll make you a deal Wacky if you organise a toontastic night out either this week coming or next i'll show up and you can give me my birthday present then.

Tomorrow - Work then probably gan round another mates house to watch the Khan fight.

Sunday - Work again.

I'm not bothered, his mam is probably supervising the alcohol consumption anyway.

Sunday - Work again.

I'm not bothered, his mam is probably supervising the alcohol consumption anyway.

Acutally none of my family will be in the house.

I'll make you a deal Wacky if you organise a toontastic night out either this week coming or next i'll show up and you can give me my birthday present then.

Who said owt about presents? you should be grateful I'm willing to show my face and give you some much needed street cred.

Shoulder to the wheel of commerce, as always. Grafting at the coalface of internationald development. Doing my bit, and more, for the world economy. Working my fingers to the bone.

You get the picture? Hard at it, just like I am all the time. Like I am now :angry:B)

Sunday - Work again.

Acutally none of my family will be in the house.

This is a house party!? :angry:

Toontastic has got to gatecrash.

St Patrick's Day on Tuesday so...

Tonight : mind the kid.

Saturday : all day drinking inc. ManU-v-Pool, Scotland-v-Ireland(rugby). And trying to avoid our result for fear of loss.

Sunday : cleaning up vomit/apologising to missus/bring nipper swimming

Monday : took the day off work, so gym and 5 a side footy

Tuesday : relax before 11 a side astro footy match

tonight...aussie mate's leaving do.

sat - bbq

sat night another aussie mate's leaving do, this recession has half my mates fucking off home.

sunday, recovery and might do some gardening. Might as in won't.