Beardlesy on Talk Sport

Christmas Tree

Tbf Stevie I don't think there was much in the bullying thing, it went to tribunal and everything and it was all thrown out. It basically boiled down to the 'kids' whingeing about being sweared at iirc :lol:

He talks some shit at times and I get the feeling he's a bit bitter at the way some things have worked out (that last bit is pure guesswork btw).

Aye tribunals are always fair as well aren't they? As Sonataine said the bullying was real, it was more than just one kid, and having seen the Under 19s loads of times when he had them, he used to absolutely slaughter the players in front of crowds in excess of 300, Alan O'Brien and Richard Offiong reduced to shambling wrecks on one occasion when I was up there.

Fairer than hearsay imo.

I've seen it.

Neither of the players you mentioned made official complaints. I appreciate you're the sensitive type like so I'll put it down to that.

Tbf Stevie I don't think there was much in the bullying thing, it went to tribunal and everything and it was all thrown out. It basically boiled down to the 'kids' whingeing about being sweared at iirc :lol:

"obviously like YOU'RE A USELESS FUCK!!! Like obviously"

Probably pissed off he never got the job KK promised him. The daft thing is that was probably due to the people he nows appears to be speaking up for.

remember him coming one monday morning to my daughters school to talk about keeping fit and eating properly as part of a city council / ncle utd education initiative.

Good idea.

His face obviously put the kids off their turkey twizzlers.

Guest Stevie

He talks some shit at times and I get the feeling he's a bit bitter at the way some things have worked out (that last bit is pure guesswork btw).

Aye tribunals are always fair as well aren't they? As Sonataine said the bullying was real, it was more than just one kid, and having seen the Under 19s loads of times when he had them, he used to absolutely slaughter the players in front of crowds in excess of 300, Alan O'Brien and Richard Offiong reduced to shambling wrecks on one occasion when I was up there.

Fairer than hearsay imo.

I've seen it.

Neither of the players you mentioned made official complaints. I appreciate you're the sensitive type like so I'll put it down to that.

Just put it down to you being a mug, you might not agree for whatever reason, but there's no need to be all wanky about it eh?

Guest Stevie

"obviously like YOU'RE A USELESS FUCK!!! Like obviously"

To be fair

Fairer than hearsay imo.

I've seen it.

Just put it down to you being a mug, you might not agree for whatever reason, but there's no need to be all wanky about it eh?

The fucking irony man ;)

Guest Stevie

Fairer than hearsay imo.

I've seen it.

The fucking irony man ;)

" :D "

I don’t have any allegiance to Mike, but on the conversations I’ve had with him and Dennis, I know they want it to be a top-six club for a long time to come, not just for now. To be there for the next ten to 15 years.”

"Beardsley, who has been a regular presence at Newcastle’s training ground this week"

"employed by Newcastle in an ambassadorial role"

:lol:

A bit more in the Ronnie's version of this, including the quote:

If Dennis Wise said tomorrow that I could run the Academy or the first team, I’d run the Academy.

They're not even trying to hide the fact that Wise runs the show anymore.