Enough is Enough

AsprillaTheGod

Long time supporter of the toon, and I cant believe what i'm seeing...

We've got decent players like Jonas and Guthrie surrounded by absolute toilet, like Owen and Alan Smith... It's just not good enough for a club thats supposed to be pressing for the Champions League. We need to get rid of Colin Calderwood, he's an evil conspiritor of the cockney mafia who's been sent in by Ashley to destroy the good work done by Graeme Sounness.

We need to bring the quality similar to when the machine gun toting legend that is Faustino was signed... Ketzbia, Carr, Bramble, Boumsong and Warren Barton, these were inspired signings worthy of any club.

Bring Shaun Goater out of retirement and recreate the archetypal big man small man partnership with Obafemi the Savage. Team Jonas up with Ruel Fox and have a midfield dynamo, in the mould of Igor Biscan, to partner Danny "Sh*thouse" Guthrie in midfield.

Do this by next season and we'll be sorted.

Guest Stevie

Not even 1/10. I think I could be a convincing WUM, even more convincing than Baggio, to the extent I could get people offering me out, but this cunt, piss poor.

Not even 1/10. I think I could be a convincing WUM, even more convincing than Baggio, to the extent I could get people offering me out, but this cunt, piss poor.

You can't be a real member of the toon army... hound him out boys, he's a member of the cockney mafia.

You can't be a real member of the toon army... hound him out boys, he's a member of the cockney mafia.

:lol: :lol: :) :) :lol:

Long time supporter of the toon, and I cant believe what i'm seeing...

We've got decent players like Jonas and Guthrie surrounded by absolute toilet, like Owen and Alan Smith... It's just not good enough for a club thats supposed to be pressing for the Champions League. We need to get rid of Colin Calderwood, he's an evil conspiritor of the cockney mafia who's been sent in by Ashley to destroy the good work done by Graeme Sounness.

We need to bring the quality similar to when the machine gun toting legend that is Faustino was signed... Ketzbia, Carr, Bramble, Boumsong and Warren Barton, these were inspired signings worthy of any club.

Bring Shaun Goater out of retirement and recreate the archetypal big man small man partnership with Obafemi the Savage. Team Jonas up with Ruel Fox and have a midfield dynamo, in the mould of Igor Biscan, to partner Danny "Sh*thouse" Guthrie in midfield.

Do this by next season and we'll be sorted.

:lol:

Edited by Attain