How much speed has this guy taken?

Douggy B

Why can't he takes his clothes off anyway?

It's a heinous crime, and a slippery slope, he'll be eating people writing haiku's, and making the global banking system collapse next. Tasering is too good for him!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a heinous crime, and a slippery slope, he'll be eating people writing haiku's, and making the global banking system collapse next. Tasering is too good for him!

Haiku writers need tazering tbf. :aye:

Don't know but he wasn't doing himself any favours when he did.

Not much growing in the cornfield.

Tbf there's many a time amphetemines have reduced mine to a button mushroom. :aye:

I kept my kit on though.

Tbf there's many a time amphetemines have reduced mine to a button mushroom. :aye:

I kept my kit on though.

:scratchhead:

Proof that even people who have 'nothing to hide' should be concerned tbh.

:aye:

Haiku writers need tazering tbf. :aye:

Fuckers control too much for that ever to happen. :dancing:

Tbf there's many a time amphetemines have reduced mine to a button mushroom. :scratchhead:

I kept my kit on though.

Or at least you think you did. :icon_lol:

:aye:

"The whole world is watching."

Can't stand these neo-vigilante pricks who've listened to too much Rage Against The Machine. What are the police supposed to do in that situation? He's resisting arrest, they've asked him repeatedly in a non-threatening manner to put his clothes on and he's thrown them away. What an idiot. Any idiot who overtly reacts to this needs to take a good long look at themselves tbh.

Aye naked people should clearly be shot, the utter fiends. :aye:

Did I explicitly say that naked people should be shot?

Read my post again.

No, but you implied that he was asking for it and the police acted correctly, the guy was stupid (and probably out of his brain), but do you think the police acted correctly here?

1. Do you think they should have just marched him off somewhere private to sit naked (if he wanted too) until he sobered up if they deemed that necessary or should they have done what they did?

2. Do you think applying a taser to the spine at the base of someone's skull and/or directly to their throat is a proportional response to someone being daft and naked?

The whole situation would've been averted had he complied and not provoked the officers.

Did he really look like he was going to let himself be taken aside to sit in private? He knew what he was doing, he knew that if he made a scene the officers would be forced to react.

Whilst their use of the tazer was too excessive, he has himself to blame. I agree that the situation got out of hand, but they had to act because the bloke was clearly taking the piss. They only asked him to put his clothes on and he showed complete contempt towards the law, deserved what he got tbh.

Or do you think they should've just left him to it, so that their authority is completely undermined?

Can't stand these neo-vigilante pricks who've listened to too much Rage Against The Machine.

you cannot listen to too much rage against the machine

I beg to differ, and I've seen them live.

Can't stand these neo-vigilante pricks who've listened to too much Rage Against The Machine. What are the police supposed to do in that situation? He's resisting arrest, they've asked him repeatedly in a non-threatening manner to put his clothes on and he's thrown them away. What an idiot. Any idiot who overtly reacts to this needs to take a good long look at themselves tbh.

Aye naked people should clearly be shot, the utter fiends. :aye:

Read my post again.

No, but you implied that he was asking for it and the police acted correctly, the guy was stupid (and probably out of his brain), but do you think the police acted correctly here?

1. Do you think they should have just marched him off somewhere private to sit naked (if he wanted too) until he sobered up if they deemed that necessary or should they have done what they did?

2. Do you think applying a taser to the spine at the base of someone's skull and/or directly to their throat is a proportional response to someone being daft and naked?

The whole situation would've been averted had he complied and not provoked the officers.

Did he really look like he was going to let himself be taken aside to sit in private? He knew what he was doing, he knew that if he made a scene the officers would be forced to react.

Whilst their use of the tazer was too excessive, he has himself to blame. I agree that the situation got out of hand, but they had to act because the bloke was clearly taking the piss. They only asked him to put his clothes on and he showed complete contempt towards the law, deserved what he got tbh.

Or do you think they should've just left him to it, so that their authority is completely undermined?

Wouldn't have been the end of the world like.

Aye naked people should clearly be shot, the utter fiends. :scratchhead:

Read my post again.

He was hand cuffed easily enough, they just got mad when they couldn't redress him. Proportionate?

Excessive? Tasering someone that was only very passively resisting directly in the spine at the base of the skull and in the throat is "excessive"? I'd hate to see what you'd call "torture" or "incorrect use of a taser". :aye:

Although it seems you've clarified your position and it's only naked people taking the piss that should be shot. :icon_lol:

manc-foplite?

You've been in the thread and read Fop's post but didn't comment or answer Fop's question. :scratchhead:

The only reason I posted was to make a joke about your micro-penis tbh.

Coward. :aye:

More resoundingly hollow laughter.

manc-foplite?

You've been in the thread and read Fop's post but didn't comment or answer Fop's question. :icon_lol:

Coward. :scratchhead:

Can't stand these neo-vigilante pricks who've listened to too much Rage Against The Machine.

so have I, and i was right at the barrier =D

Ant on parade "dumdum dudud dumdum dududud"

I saw them at the Mayfair after their debut album. They were canny good tbf. Not really my cup of char these days like.

manc-foplite?

You've been in the thread and read Fop's post but didn't comment or answer Fop's question. :icon_lol:

nah. you're desparate for me to comment upon something for which in your head you've already attributed a view to me. It frustrates the hell out of you to the extent you post follow up posts reminding me to comment as though I'm somehow obliged to. Get a grip. :dancing:

so have I, and i was right at the barrier =D

Ant on parade "dumdum dudud dumdum dududud"

I saw them at the Mayfair after their debut album. They were canny good tbf. Not really my cup of char these days like.

:aye: I though you said you kept your clothes on? You didn't that night. :scratchhead:

manc-foplite?

You've been in the thread and read Fop's post but didn't comment or answer Fop's question. :dancing:

nah. you're desparate for me to comment upon something for which in your head you've already attributed a view to me. It frustrates the hell out of you to the extent you post follow up posts reminding me to comment as though I'm somehow obliged to. Get a grip. :dancing:

Coward. :icon_lol: (there's nothing wrong with it, of course)

Aye naked people should clearly be shot, the utter fiends. :icon_lol:

Read my post again.

He was hand cuffed easily enough, they just got mad when they couldn't redress him. Proportionate?

Excessive? Tasering someone that was only very passively resisting directly in the spine at the base of the skull and in the throat is "excessive"? I'd hate to see what you'd call "torture" or "incorrect use of a taser". :aye:

Although it seems you've clarified your position and it's only naked people taking the piss that should be shot. :dancing:

He was hardly passively resisting now was he? I doubt he even had a clue where he was, otherwise he would've either put his clothes back on or not attempted to repeatedly get up when subdued.

Anyone who shows disrespect like he did should expect to be dealt with, regardless of why they're in trouble in the first place.

FYI I don't approve of the use of tazers, and there were plenty of ways to handle the situation better, but end of the day he acted out of line and shouldn't be surprised how events unfolded. The fact he was naked has nowt to do with it. :scratchhead:

Aye naked people should clearly be shot, the utter fiends. :dancing:

Read my post again.

Excessive? Tasering someone that was only very passively resisting directly in the spine at the base of the skull and in the throat is "excessive"? I'd hate to see what you'd call "torture" or "incorrect use of a taser". :scratchhead:

Although it seems you've clarified your position and it's only naked people taking the piss that should be shot. :D

He was hardly passively resisting now was he? I doubt he even had a clue where he was, otherwise he would've either put his clothes back on or not attempted to repeatedly get up when subdued.

Anyone who shows disrespect like he did should expect to be dealt with, regardless of why they're in trouble in the first place.

FYI I don't approve of the use of tazers, and there were plenty of ways to handle the situation better, but end of the day he acted out of line and shouldn't be surprised how events unfolded. The fact he was naked has nowt to do with it. :dancing:

"Disrespect" now? :scratchhead:

Dissing their ho's.... would that also be enough to be tasered in the spine at the base of the skull and/or throat? (or just popping a cap in thier ass :aye:) :icon_lol:

Out of interest if it had been a naked woman doing the same thing, would it still be ok with you for her to be tortured in the same way?