How much speed has this guy taken?

Douggy B

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Fop's still interested in Brock's answer to this question:

If it had been a naked woman doing the same thing, would it still be ok with you for her to be tortured in the same way?

And anybody else's answer for that matter. :)

Brock on post 54, this thread, several hours ago:

Doesn't matter what gender they are

I suspect, like Brock, most people can't see the relevance to your question, hence can't be arsed to answer it. ;)

Edited by Renton

And Fop's still interested in Brock's answer to this question:

If it had been a naked woman doing the same thing, would it still be ok with you for her to be tortured in the same way?

And anybody else's answer for that matter. :scratchchin:

Brock on post 54, this thread, several hours ago:

Doesn't matter what gender they are

I suspect, like Brock, most people can't see the relevance to your question, hence can't be arsed to answer it. :(

You enjoy beating up women though Renty, of course you wouldn't see it. ;) (see Alex they care :))

Although let Fop get this straight, both you and Brockly would be happy to see a woman treated in the same way - taser applied to her spine at the base of her skull (which is the most painful thing you can do with a taser and is effectly the same as attaching it to her brain) and to her throat (which is basically the same as an officer getting hold of her wind pipe and squeezing it shut whilst another sits on her chest and punches it) whilst being in handcuffs and restrained by 3 big [if largely fat] male police officers - just for being naked and passively resisting being redressed?

Are you really admitting to that Renton? ;)

Edited by Fop

Although let Fop get this straight, both you and Brockly would be happy to see a woman treated in the same way - taser applied to her spine at the base of her skull (which is the most painful thing you can do with a taser and is effectly the same as attaching it to her brain) and to her throat (which is basically the same as an officer getting hold of her wind pipe and squeezing it shut whilst another sits on her chest and punches it) whilst being in handcuffs and restrained by 3 big [if largely fat] male police officers - just for being naked and passively resisting being redressed?

I'm saying I don't see the relevance of gender Fop. I haven't made any other comments on this thread. I'll tell you what though, I'll not take offence at your previous absurd post on the grounds that yet again you are showing yourself to be a mental defective.

I'm saying I don't see the relevance of gender Fop. I haven't made any other comments on this thread. I'll tell you what though, I'll not take offence at your previous absurd post on the grounds that yet again you are showing yourself to be a mental defective.

This in a nutshell.

It's his palpable need to get the other person to 'admit he's right' that screams lunatic. There's something seriously off about that, like. Shopping centre stuff tbh.

This in a nutshell.

It's his palpable need to get the other person to 'admit he's right' that screams lunatic. There's something seriously off about that, like. Shopping centre stuff tbh.

Street honed. :)

You're twisting the argument anyway Fop. I've said all along that I don't approve of the use of tazers, but in this instance, their use prevented the situation from escalating which, at the end of the day is the police's job. To prevent one idiot from causing chaos in public.

If it had been a woman (and judging by the shrinkage, this fella was getting close) then nothing would change. That's the second time I've answered your question. Bottom line Fop, if you resist arrest, you can't be surprised when you're subdued, like it or not, and you can't deny that. Which, by Fop logic, would mean that Brock is right. ;)

I don't really think I'm a fascist because I believe that the situation would've been avoided entirely had he complied with the officers either.

The situation looked in no fear of escalating. It was going to be a long time til that guy was capable of anything more violent than a naked cuddle.

If anything, uneccessarily tasering the guy in front of a hostile crowd exacerbated the situation

Guest alex
You're twisting the argument anyway Fop. I've said all along that I don't approve of the use of tazers, but in this instance, their use prevented the situation from escalating which, at the end of the day is the police's job. To prevent one idiot from causing chaos in public.

If it had been a woman (and judging by the shrinkage, this fella was getting close) then nothing would change. That's the second time I've answered your question. Bottom line Fop, if you resist arrest, you can't be surprised when you're subdued, like it or not, and you can't deny that. Which, by Fop logic, would mean that Brock is right. ;)

I don't really think I'm a fascist because I believe that the situation would've been avoided entirely had he complied with the officers either.

So, are you saying that.....

:)

The coppers were pretty confident given the crowd - maybe Coachella is a tame festival but a similar incident at Reading or Leeds would have seen serious trouble imo.

Another thing I'd say is it makes you wonder whether the police force is America is a haven for fat bastards or its an affect of being a copper that that's how you end up.

Guest alex
The bottom line is it would have been much funnier if his cock had popped out each time the taser was applied.

Like those key rings you used to get in Benidorm? (Probably still do tbh).

The bottom line is it would have been much funnier if his cock had popped out each time the taser was applied.

;)

Quality bit of nostalgia.

;)

Just reminded me of a blow job I had in Benidorm.

Quality bit of noshtalgia.

;)

Just reminded me of a blow job I had in Benidorm.

Quality bit of noshtalgia.

As good as that one in the taxi?

;)

I was equally drunk on both occassions however in Benidorm was not engaged in casual discourse with some chirpy cockney cabby at the time.

Benidorm probably shades it.

Coward. :)

Escalating into what? He was naked and being laughed at..... what exactly would have it have escalated into if the police had either just left him alone or taken him to sit naked and alone somewhere else?

The only escalation was due to the police there.

If it had been a woman (and judging by the shrinkage, this fella was getting close) then nothing would change. That's the second time I've answered your question. Bottom line Fop, if you resist arrest, you can't be surprised when you're subdued, like it or not, and you can't deny that. Which, by Fop logic, would mean that Brock is right. :scratchchin:

So you think the same thing being done to a naked woman for the same reasons would be ok too. :)

Looks like Renton isn't the only woman beater on Toontastic then. ;)

How about a naked child? :rolleyes:

Or if the officers had done almost anything else but taser the fella, never mind in the spine at the base of the skull or the throat. :(

If it had been a woman (and judging by the shrinkage, this fella was getting close) then nothing would change. That's the second time I've answered your question. Bottom line Fop, if you resist arrest, you can't be surprised when you're subdued, like it or not, and you can't deny that. Which, by Fop logic, would mean that Brock is right. :)

:(

He likes to beat (or likes the idea of beating, anyway) women and/or likes to watch snuff movies, like Renton. ;)

Guest alex

If it had been a woman (and judging by the shrinkage, this fella was getting close) then nothing would change. That's the second time I've answered your question. Bottom line Fop, if you resist arrest, you can't be surprised when you're subdued, like it or not, and you can't deny that. Which, by Fop logic, would mean that Brock is right. :)

:(

He likes to beat (or likes the idea of beating, anyway) women and/or likes to watch snuff movies, like Renton. ;)

lol

If it had been a woman (and judging by the shrinkage, this fella was getting close) then nothing would change. That's the second time I've answered your question. Bottom line Fop, if you resist arrest, you can't be surprised when you're subdued, like it or not, and you can't deny that. Which, by Fop logic, would mean that Brock is right. :(

:scratchchin:

;)

He likes to beat (or likes the idea of beating, anyway) women and/or likes to watch snuff movies, like Renton. :(

:scratchchin:

See he loves the very thought of it. :rolleyes:

It's always amusing when they train you in taser usage though, they'll always (officially) say not to use it on the spine (especially at the base of the skull) or on the throat, but equally (unofficially) that if you want to inflict maximum pain/compliance that those are some of the best places you should go for (just makes sure you're not being filmed ;)).

It's just amazing how quickly the taser has gone from being a "less lethal alternative to a gun", to a device of torture to make someone do whatever they want, and how quickly some Sheeple accept this as "fine". ;):)

Edited by Fop