Lingerie Football League

Sonatine

Guest Stevie

My conclusion is this, for such a vast country of 300m people with unparalelled natural resources, and a head start on most countries in the British system and values that form a large part of their judicial systems and life, you have to say COMPARED TO US they've done next to fuck all for the world, and don't give me microsoft. Dan fuckin Brown, what about Shakespeare? In closing, generally speaking, wank paranoid inward thinking country, wank culture, wank global policies, wank people. I think that pretty much sums it up. IIWFTEYBK.

Edited by Stevie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Wank sports as well more importantly, these people who start Superbowl threads as well "anyone getting up for the big game tonight :D" oh dear, J69 you know who you are.

Guest Stevie
Saved our arses in the war apparently, not that i know much about the subject, just what one of them told me.

I know what you're saying is sarcastic towards them but people actually believe it over there. It's like saying Libya were the main players in the troubles in Northern Ireland because they were arming the IRA, not to mention the yank cunts with collection boxes in Boston, and McDonalds. America gave us a few guns because it was in their best interests for us to do the krauts, then they came over 300,000 of them, less than 1/10th of the British forces involved in the push, and claim they saved us, fucking yank mugs. If anyone saved us it was the Russians, keeping them busy and utterly battering them on the other side The Russians were 0-3 down at half time come back and won 8-3 that is what happened on the Eastern Front. Two countries can claim to have WON World War 2, the rest of them, especially America, nah.

Saved our arses in the war apparently, not that i know much about the subject, just what one of them told me.

I know what you're saying is sarcastic towards them but people actually believe it over there. It's like saying Libya were the main players in the troubles in Northern Ireland because they were arming the IRA, not to mention the yank cunts with collection boxes in Boston, and McDonalds. America gave us a few guns because it was in their best interests for us to do the krauts, then they came over 300,000 of them, less than 1/10th of the British forces involved in the push, and claim they saved us, fucking yank mugs. If anyone saved us it was the Russians, keeping them busy and utterly battering them on the other side The Russians were 0-3 down at half time come back and won 8-3 that is what happened on the Eastern Front. Two countries can claim to have WON World War 2, the rest of them, especially America, nah.

:D Simon Schama's got nowt on you.

Correct.

Russia tied down 12 divisions and 6 Panzer divisions.

Guest Stevie

The thing with the Russians though they don't play by Queensberry Rules, as soon as they got to Berlin they started raping all the women as revenge. The Russians are a cuntish race of people too, but that's another story.....

The thing with the Russians though they don't play by Queensberry Rules, as soon as they got to Berlin they started raping all the women as revenge. The Russians are a cuntish race of people too, but that's another story.....

Bigger drinkers though. :D

Bigger drinkers though. :D

I've heard their women wear big pants.

Noisy fuckers too. Not content with lacing the Germans in the war, they've now overtaken them in the poolside volume stakes on holiday too. Total domination.

Noisy fuckers too. Not content with lacing the Germans in the war, they've now overtaken them in the poolside volume stakes on holiday too. Total domination.

Not to mention the Ski slopes.

My conclusion is this, for such a vast country of 300m people with unparalelled natural resources, and a head start on most countries in the British system and values that form a large part of their judicial systems and life, you have to say COMPARED TO US they've done next to fuck all for the world, and don't give me microsoft. Dan fuckin Brown, what about Shakespeare? In closing, generally speaking, wank paranoid inward thinking country, wank culture, wank global policies, wank people. I think that pretty much sums it up. IIWFTEYBK.

Hmmmm..... ;):D

Not to mention the Ski slopes.

:D You posh nonce! ;)

I'm just back from a fortnight in the Dominican and honestly, they can be within a foot of one another having a conversation and just shouting in each other's faces. And every conversation sounds like an argument. You think they're about to kick fuck out of one another, when they all suddenly tip their heads back and roar with laughter. "Haha Sergei, you creck me urp! Now I must rape your wife!"

Guest alex

The oligarchs kicking around Puerto Banus are proper bellends like. Keeping Parky in a job though. :D

Stevies is permanently showing reruns of Likely Lads, Byker Grove and Quayside.

Im amazed that mouse wandered in there tbh

:D I bet his house is like a Geordie theme park.

Guest alex

Devoted to NUFC. Nicknamed 'Neverland'.

Guest Stevie

If I pay pal you 10 quid, would you consider writing one sentence with more than 10 words at some point this year please?

Guest Stevie

What was Quayside?

If I pay pal you 10 quid, would you consider writing one sentence with more than 10 words at some point this year please?

It would have to be more than ten quid.

;)

Guest Stevie

Hmmmm..... :D:D

It would have to be more than ten quid.

Greedy southern cunt ;)

Guest Stevie

;)

Guest alex

What was Quayside?

Surprised you've never heard of it. It must have been on for at least six weeks.