Lingerie Football League

Sonatine

You can dislike the US as much as you like but ask anybody who was around at the time and they'll tell you that we would've lost if America had not entered the war. Try to revise history as much as you want so you like the story better but that is the bottom line.

Load of propaganda shite, all they did was arm us, and we only paid the cunt back a few years ago, they should've let us off for preventing them from being taken over by the krauts. 300,000 yank troops made minimal difference regardless what your propaganda yank christian fanaticism upbringing tells you. If we'd joined forces with the krauts in 1939, which is what Hitler wanted because he respected Britain, he was even humping a bird from Chatham, there'd be no USA now. Nailed on fact.

In terms of World War 2 importance you wouldn't be in the top 5. Nuking innocent Japs was brave of you though.

Stevie, if you want to be really wound up by the yanks, read up on the efforts of Keynes to secure the loan from the US after the war.

Andrew Marr's History of Modern Britain is a good place to start.

I've read about the loan problems before Chez.

I fail to see what America did in the war, they came over as 1/10th of our armed forces, after charging us obscene amounts for arms when they wanted to remain neutral. So they sent a minimal amount of blokes to fight in a war we'd been fighting for 4 years, they come in get their picture taken and fuck off home, not before dropping a few nukes and murdering 100,000 Japs in the process. Big war contribution that, well done uncle Sam you big hard cunts.

They lost nearly as many men as we did man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can dislike the US as much as you like but ask anybody who was around at the time and they'll tell you that we would've lost if America had not entered the war. Try to revise history as much as you want so you like the story better but that is the bottom line.

Load of propaganda shite, all they did was arm us, and we only paid the cunt back a few years ago, they should've let us off for preventing them from being taken over by the krauts. 300,000 yank troops made minimal difference regardless what your propaganda yank christian fanaticism upbringing tells you. If we'd joined forces with the krauts in 1939, which is what Hitler wanted because he respected Britain, he was even humping a bird from Chatham, there'd be no USA now. Nailed on fact.

In terms of World War 2 importance you wouldn't be in the top 5. Nuking innocent Japs was brave of you though.

:D He's not even American either iirc. And where did you pluck that figure from btw?

Read it somewhere.

What's it meant to represent then? Because they were more US military deaths than that figure in WW2.

They have huge casualties wherever they go. Clueless and distracted as they are by chewing gum and Coke. ;)

Guest alex

Stevie, if you want to be really wound up by the yanks, read up on the efforts of Keynes to secure the loan from the US after the war.

I fail to see what America did in the war, they came over as 1/10th of our armed forces, after charging us obscene amounts for arms when they wanted to remain neutral. So they sent a minimal amount of blokes to fight in a war we'd been fighting for 4 years, they come in get their picture taken and fuck off home, not before dropping a few nukes and murdering 100,000 Japs in the process. Big war contribution that, well done uncle Sam you big hard cunts.

Still cunts.

:D I don't think their interventionist foreign policy has always been a good thing by any means but I'm glad they came in on our side on this occasion.

Guest alex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Ok then, they lost more military personnel :D

Still cunts.

:D I don't think their interventionist foreign policy has always been a good thing by any means but I'm glad they came in on our side on this occasion.

Has to be the understatement of the decade. The have fucked up wherever they've got involved bar none.

Guest alex

Still cunts.

Has to be the understatement of the decade. The have fucked up wherever they've got involved bar none.

Im an understated kind of guy. You know that.

Guest alex
James Brown is American.

Can't even see why there's any debate.

And long may his funky soul rest in peace. Ow!

Saved our arses in the war apparently, not that i know much about the subject, just what one of them told me.

I know what you're saying is sarcastic towards them but people actually believe it over there. It's like saying Libya were the main players in the troubles in Northern Ireland because they were arming the IRA, not to mention the yank cunts with collection boxes in Boston, and McDonalds. America gave us a few guns because it was in their best interests for us to do the krauts, then they came over 300,000 of them, less than 1/10th of the British forces involved in the push, and claim they saved us, fucking yank mugs. If anyone saved us it was the Russians, keeping them busy and utterly battering them on the other side The Russians were 0-3 down at half time come back and won 8-3 that is what happened on the Eastern Front. Two countries can claim to have WON World War 2, the rest of them, especially America, nah.

During the war America fielded 6,000,000 in their armed forces.

Guest alex
James Brown is American.

Can't even see why there's any debate.

And long may his funky soul rest in peace. Ow!

Good God.

Take this seriously, will you?

Guest Stevie
Saved our arses in the war apparently, not that i know much about the subject, just what one of them told me.

I know what you're saying is sarcastic towards them but people actually believe it over there. It's like saying Libya were the main players in the troubles in Northern Ireland because they were arming the IRA, not to mention the yank cunts with collection boxes in Boston, and McDonalds. America gave us a few guns because it was in their best interests for us to do the krauts, then they came over 300,000 of them, less than 1/10th of the British forces involved in the push, and claim they saved us, fucking yank mugs. If anyone saved us it was the Russians, keeping them busy and utterly battering them on the other side The Russians were 0-3 down at half time come back and won 8-3 that is what happened on the Eastern Front. Two countries can claim to have WON World War 2, the rest of them, especially America, nah.

How many over here steaming in to the krauts?

Not sure as they were like us split between 3 theatres the pacific, North africa/Italy and the Normandy invasion. Taking into consideration they suffered the worst losses on D-Day at Omaha beach (I think, this is off top of my head) then I doubt they fielded less than we did. Oh and the massacre pretty much they dropped into at St Mere Eglise.

Not sure as they were like us split between 3 theatres the pacific, North africa/Italy and the Normandy invasion. Taking into consideration they suffered the worst losses on D-Day at Omaha beach (I think, this is off top of my head) then I doubt they fielded less than we did. Oh and the massacre pretty much they dropped into at St Mere Eglise.

You'd know about that cause they've made so many fukcing films about it like they fought the Germans alone stylee.

America never intended to come into the war, most of their leaders were content making profits and staying out. In the end it took the daftness of the Japs and the contrivance of British intelligence to get them in (we did need the help mind).

Guest Stevie
my boycott of everything American stands.

When did it start like?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=451003

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=451151

:D

The Bourne Ultimatum has more scenes in Britain than America.

Schindler's List?? How can you say that's a yank film?? A film about a Kraut businessman, played by an Irish (technically BRITISH) actor, about helping European Jews to survive.

That's like saying Man Utd and Liverpool are American clubs.

Guest Stevie

You ever thought they weren't as tactically astute or as hard as us?

They seem to have trouble holding villages (against poorly armed villagers) - Vietnam and Iraq come to mind.

Guest Stevie

They seem to have trouble holding villages (against poorly armed villagers) - Vietnam and Iraq come to mind.

Exactly turned over in Vietnam off primitive Asians with spears. The US Army are the Newcastle United of military history.

Edited by Stevie

Exactly turned over in Vietnam of primitive Asians with spears. The US Army are the Newcastle United of military history.

...and should be confined to the dustbin of military history as such. :D

Guest alex

Exactly turned over in Vietnam off primitive Asians with spears. The US Army are the Newcastle United of military history.

You only know that by watching American films though.

Guest Stevie

You only know that by watching American films though.

What a presumptious thing to say, not like you that :D