Charlotte Here

Charlotte

Just ban Wacky tbh ;)

PS......Joke.

I meant Sima.

51540[/snapback]

I'd rather lose Charlotte than Wacky or Sima. Can we nominate people, can we do it in a silly room? Can I cry rape when people have stopped paying attention to how talentless I am?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ban Wacky tbh :lol:

PS......Joke.

I meant Sima.

51540[/snapback]

I'd rather lose Charlotte than Wacky or Sima. Can we nominate people, can we do it in a silly room? Can I cry rape when people have stopped paying attention to how talentless I am?

51547[/snapback]

It was a joke tbh, FACT! ;)

Wacky and Sima are two of the more entertaining posters for my money. Just for the record.

It was a joke tbh, FACT! ;)

Wacky and Sima are two of the more entertaining posters for my money. Just for the record.

51550[/snapback]

I on the other hand was deadly serious. I'm trying to pitch you an idea, do you do entertainment law?

Edited by DotBum

No offense but I think I can make the decision whether the forum is suitable,

Ive been using the internet since I was 7 so nothing shocks me and im not about to fall for some pervs.

51336[/snapback]

No you can't, that's why you see those ratings when you buy a video or a computer game. As has been pointed out, you've completely missed the ironic nature of this thread. If you were related to me I'd much prefer you kept to Newcastle Online, things are much better policed over there.

Yay! A censorship debate, now that would make this thread interesting.

51412[/snapback]

well said mate

so what's the answer then? should we restrict access to some threads? put warnings on the forum? get rid of all the kids? ;)

51534[/snapback]

Just ban Wacky tbh B)

51540[/snapback]

I second that. :lol:

Don't really see how you can ban people on the basis of their age, couldn't they just lie about it anyway?

51560[/snapback]

They could but she's already let that out the hat, banning the lass would be out of order.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Don't really see how you can ban people on the basis of their age, couldn't they just lie about it anyway?

51560[/snapback]

They could but she's already let that out the hat, banning the lass would be out of order, whereas banging the lass............ :lol:

51564[/snapback]

see what i mean? ;)

If i had a 14 year old daughter, i certainly wouldnt want here on here with you lot ;)

51562[/snapback]

If I had a 14 year old son I wouldn't want him on here with you.

B)

:lol:

51560[/snapback]

They could but she's already let that out the hat, banning the lass would be out of order, whereas banging the lass............ B)

51564[/snapback]

see what i mean? :lol:

51565[/snapback]

Not really, what's the problem? ;)

If i had a 14 year old daughter, i certainly wouldnt want here on here with you lot ;)

51562[/snapback]

If I had a 14 year old son I wouldn't want him on here with you.

:blush:

B)

51566[/snapback]

God knows why :lol: id be safer for him than some of the males!! :blush: Cant think of anything worse than young lads with older woman :blush: Its just 'wrong'

Id much more likely make him a hot chocolate and help him with his homework! :blush:

In all seriousness I think it's a bit worrying to say the least (not to mention naïve of her) having a fourteen year old lass posting her picture on an internet message board.

51560[/snapback]

They could but she's already let that out the hat, banning the lass would be out of order, whereas banging the lass............ B)

51564[/snapback]

see what i mean? :lol:

51565[/snapback]

Not really, what's the problem? ;)

51567[/snapback]

i have no problem, i was merely using your comment to emphasise my previous point!!!

Edited by Toonraider

In all seriousness I think it's a bit worrying to say the least (not to mention naïve of her) having a fourteen year old lass posting her picture on an internet message board.

51570[/snapback]

yet she says shes well used to using the net..... ;)

Id much more likely make him a hot chocolate and help him with his homework!  ;)

51569[/snapback]

There's just no need for that kind of talk!

Who's that in your avatar, SO?

Id much more likely make him a hot chocolate and help him with his homework!  :blush:

51569[/snapback]

51574[/snapback]

:lol:B)

whos in my avatar? ;) surely you can see who it is?

51570[/snapback]

51573[/snapback]

She's only fourteen though, assuming it's not another one of AF's alter-egos, assuming AF isn't a 14 year old girl :lol:

Id much more likely make him a hot chocolate and help him with his homework!  :blush:

51569[/snapback]

51574[/snapback]

:lol:B)

whos in my avatar? ;) surely you can see who it is?

51575[/snapback]

LOL..sorry, i realise now you were asking smooth operator!! :blush::blush:

Was wandering what was going on with mypic!! :blush:

51570[/snapback]

51573[/snapback]

She's only fourteen though, assuming it's not another one of AF's alter-egos, assuming AF isn't a 14 year old girl :blush:

51576[/snapback]

:lol:B):blush:

Say hello to my little friend...............

got it yet?

It's Al Pacino's mugshot from when he was arrested during his days as a street hustler in New York as a kid.

I'm a big fan.

51577[/snapback]

Absolute spitting image of a bloke I know in that shot. Thought maybe he'd finally done what we all expected and snapped.

Sorry TR - was talking to SO.

Say hello to my little friend...............

got it yet?

It's Al Pacino's mugshot from when he was arrested during his days as a street hustler in New York as a kid.

I'm a big fan.

51577[/snapback]

Absolute spitting image of a bloke I know in that shot. Thought maybe he'd finally done what we all expected and snapped.

Sorry TR - was talking to SO.

51581[/snapback]

my mistake :lol:;)

She's only fourteen though, assuming it's not another one of AF's alter-egos, assuming AF isn't a 14 year old girl ;)

51576[/snapback]

These organised piss-ups are just one very,very disturbed person, aren't they?