Emarrassing Bodies Ch4

snakehips

That episode not long ago which featured the little girl who had a verruca that went haywire...had to stall me tea :lol:

That was fantastic. Orrible, yet strangely compelling. Turned out that lass has a blood defect which reduced her imune system - thank the lord she went on the show and the diagnosis put her on the path to GOSH to get sorted out.

As for Doctor Pixie - I can't make me mind up if she would get it. Hmmmm, probably - so she could brag to her mates.

That episode not long ago which featured the little girl who had a verruca that went haywire...had to stall me tea :o

That was fantastic. Orrible, yet strangely compelling. Turned out that lass has a blood defect which reduced her imune system - thank the lord she went on the show and the diagnosis put her on the path to GOSH to get sorted out.

As for Doctor Pixie - I can't make me mind up if she would get it. Hmmmm, probably - so she could brag to her mates.

:lol:

Last weeks was a disgrace, a girl with a crack set of norks was on there having them reduced, what a fucking waste, I pulled my pants up in disgust !

Last weeks was a disgrace, a girl with a crack set of norks was on there having them reduced, what a fucking waste, I pulled my pants up in disgust !

Aye, saw that. Such a waste.

Last week had a lass on who was concerned about the amount of bacon ends she had :lol::o:D Dr Pixie had a butcher's (closet lesbo, iyam) and told her it was normal :rolleyes:

Don't get why people would prefer to go on National Television with their embarrassing illnesses rather than go to their local GP for a nice private meeting...There was a kid the year below me in school who was on it with his two brothers talking about bed-wetting. Still don't understand why they chose to air their problems so publicly :\

Aye, saw that. Such a waste.

Last week had a lass on who was concerned about the amount of bacon ends she had :o:D:rolleyes: Dr Pixie had a butcher's (closet lesbo, iyam) and told her it was normal :icon_lol:

Pun intended? :lol:

I saw that one.

I used to go out with a lass whose best mate had to have a reduction - joking aside she did have genuine back problems and had to take great care walking down stairs.

I saw that one.

I used to go out with a lass whose best mate had to have a reduction - joking aside she did have genuine back problems and had to take great care walking down stairs.

Spending too much time on it?