Resigned myself to relegation.

Just looking at some of Villas players and possible lineups they could put out for sunday and it hit me hard like a slap in the face, theres not a hope in hells chance of us beating Villa.

I cant even see us scraping a draw, and now with the added misery of possibly Owen, Martins, Beye & Bassong all sidelined it makes me feel even worse.

When they go down on sunday they had best go down fighting with dignity like West Brom and not like little dipshit scaredy cats like most other games this season.

;)

they call me Mr Pessimist....

Wait til Sunday. You'll have convinced yourself we're staying up, just to make it all the more painful when we don't.

I'll be going for a long walk on sunday between 3 and 5, phone switched off. I can't stand the tension, it has me in knots.

Wait til Sunday. You'll have convinced yourself we're staying up, just to make it all the more painful when we don't.

I'll be going for a long walk on sunday between 3 and 5, phone switched off. I can't stand the tension, it has me in knots.

Best go between 4-6 mate

Best go between 4-6 mate

;)

I've been resigned to relegation for months, but my one chink of light in the darkness is the unpredictability of football, more specifically my shite predictions when it comes to football.

Best go between 4-6 mate

;)

:( Aye, that's what I meant ;)