stadium tours

paddy

howdo!!

thinking about taking the young'un today for the 1.30 tour, has anyone been on one before?? i remember seeing a thread on it but could not remember if that was here or the 'darkside' :lol: anyway mucho informationiano would be helpful

ahhhhhhhhh the weathers great

I went on one after the Fulham game a few weeks ago, but that was free as part of 'The Late Shows' so I don't know if it was the full tour or not. Bacially they took us round the directors seats etc, down to the dugout, then into the changing rooms. It was canny like, but as I said, it might not have been the full tour.

The full tour includes the Trophy Room- takes 2 minutes longer.

I was surprised how small the dressing rooms are.

Apparently that was how Keegan wanted them. Though I think they changed them within the past couple of years, not sure if they're much bigger.

My favourite part when we did it was when the tour guide took me to my own seat as part of the tour... :lol:

My legs were aching before when I went on one as I was hungover, so I sat down in one of the seats. Turned out it was Freddy's I parked myself on. :D

some kid was sitting the the directors box when someone asked where Ashleys seat was, turned out it was the one that the kid was on, he jumped straight up asked his dad if he could spit on it !!