who do these tossers think they are man?

TCMag

Your logic applies to the wider masses too. No point voting as the majority of voters are morans.

Edited by trophyshy

It wouldnt be so bad if your average Joe knew much about football, but you only have to llok on here and NO to realise that a lot of people dont have the first clue.

Its a moot point anyway cos as I said, Whoever owns the club isnt really going to give much creedence to NUSC.

Not if their numbers are small and comparatively unfunded. If they had a decent bank of people todraw from they'd have sway and you'd be fool to think otherwise. Your reasons for not wanting to join seem counter-intuitive.

You say they don't speak for the majority of fans, yet won't lend your voice to the debate because the majority will shout you down.. doesn't it follow then, that your opinion is in the minority? Your lifestyle seems to scream "I am anti-establishment", is your opinion of the NUSC just an extension of that? Are you just earnestly striving to be controversial and different because, in turth, you're dull as fuck?

(I'm only messing by the way)

It wouldnt be so bad if your average Joe knew much about football, but you only have to llok on here and NO to realise that a lot of people dont have the first clue.

Its a moot point anyway cos as I said, Whoever owns the club isnt really going to give much creedence to NUSC.

If only we could all be as knowlegeable and as big a fan as yourself.

Im not 15 Fish. I live my life because thats the way I enjoy living it, not to be anti-establishment. if I was trying to hide that im supposedly dull, not drinking, owning a pinball table and watching Blyth Spartans probably isnt the way to go!

Id probably buy a blazer and try stand-up comedy or something!

If only we could all be as knowlegeable and as big a fan as yourself.

You can but try Pud

Im not 15 Fish. I live my life because thats the way I enjoy living it, not to be anti-establishment. if I was trying to hide that im supposedly dull, not drinking, owning a pinball table and watching Blyth Spartans probably isnt the way to go!

Id probably buy a blazer and try stand-up comedy or something!

:icon_lol: ok precious.

Could be worse, I could be fat and disliked by my own family :icon_lol:

Yeah at least your thin and .... :icon_lol:

Edited by The Fish