Anti-immigrant right win 15% of Dutch vote in European elections

Park Life

The Dutch anti-immigrant maverick, Geert Wilders, scored his biggest victory yesterday, seizing 15% and second place in European elections for the Netherlands, according to exit polls last night.

The bleached blond populist, barred from Britain and facing prosecution at home for hate speech, led his Freedom party to win four of the Netherlands' 25 seats in the European parliament at the first attempt, pushing the Labour party of the coalition government's finance minister, Wouter Bos, into third place.

Wilders wants the European parliament abolished, Bulgaria and Romania kicked out of the EU, the mass deportation of immigrants from the Netherlands, and a minimum say for Brussels over Dutch policy. The virulence of his anti-Islam and anti-immigrant activities saw him barred from entering Britain earlier this year, while the Dutch authorities are prosecuting him for inciting hatred.

He is also under 24-hour security amid intense hostility to his statements on Islam, likening the Koran to Hitler's Mein Kampf and making a film depicting Islam as a vehicle of violence and terrorism.

Last night's estimate of 15% represented a big increase on the 6% he took in the last general election in 2006, despite fielding a list of unknowns for seats in the European parliament. "Geert Wilders' onward march in Dutch politics continues," said the newspaper, De Telegraaf.

A war is coming.

Sounds like a nice fella. i notice hes banned from britain for incitement to hatred. however there are people of a certain religion which i shall not mention who are here already, preaching violence and hatred and all at the taxpayers expense. only difference i can see is the colour of the skin and religion they follow. what a fucked up country we live in!!

discuss

:rolleyes:

absolutely.

As you say, it would appear the only difference is the colour of the skin and the religion they follow.

I hope the bloke gets more support, and this country begins to follow suit.

I'm confused as to what exactly is fucked up. Foreigners coming to incite hatred are refused entry . British citizens who incite hatred are jailed. What would you have different?

shame that isn't true like

Isn't that what the OP is all about?

you know me, I don't stray off the topic

:icon_lol:

So it IS true that Foreigners coming to incite hatred are refused entry then.

like fuck it is :icon_lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dutch anti-immigrant maverick, Geert Wilders, scored his biggest victory yesterday, seizing 15% and second place in European elections for the Netherlands, according to exit polls last night.

The bleached blond populist, barred from Britain and facing prosecution at home for hate speech, led his Freedom party to win four of the Netherlands' 25 seats in the European parliament at the first attempt, pushing the Labour party of the coalition government's finance minister, Wouter Bos, into third place.

Wilders wants the European parliament abolished, Bulgaria and Romania kicked out of the EU, the mass deportation of immigrants from the Netherlands, and a minimum say for Brussels over Dutch policy. The virulence of his anti-Islam and anti-immigrant activities saw him barred from entering Britain earlier this year, while the Dutch authorities are prosecuting him for inciting hatred.

He is also under 24-hour security amid intense hostility to his statements on Islam, likening the Koran to Hitler's Mein Kampf and making a film depicting Islam as a vehicle of violence and terrorism.

Last night's estimate of 15% represented a big increase on the 6% he took in the last general election in 2006, despite fielding a list of unknowns for seats in the European parliament. "Geert Wilders' onward march in Dutch politics continues," said the newspaper, De Telegraaf.

A war is coming.

Sounds like a nice fella. i notice hes banned from britain for incitement to hatred. however there are people of a certain religion which i shall not mention who are here already, preaching violence and hatred and all at the taxpayers expense. only difference i can see is the colour of the skin and religion they follow. what a fucked up country we live in!!

discuss

:rolleyes:

absolutely.

As you say, it would appear the only difference is the colour of the skin and the religion they follow.

I hope the bloke gets more support, and this country begins to follow suit.

I'm confused as to what exactly is fucked up. Foreigners coming to incite hatred are refused entry . British citizens who incite hatred are jailed. What would you have different?

shame that isn't true like

Isn't that what the OP is all about?

you know me, I don't stray off the topic

:icon_lol:

So it IS true that Foreigners coming to incite hatred are refused entry then.

like fuck it is :icon_lol:

But this bloke has.

Guest Stevie
I'd have let him in as I would let in the likes of Mike Savage etc. Freedom of speech and all that.

Is that photo actually Stevie, Parky? :lol:

Yup, Stevie just before boarding on a fact finding mission to the other side of the world: France.

I was expecting Shinton duex the way he gans on. The poor fucker doesn't look like he could lace a shoe, let alone someone from outside the city boundries ;)

I imagine he's off to Sangatte to tell them all how they're second class citizens.

Do you seriously think that's me :omgwank:

Why did you insuate that was me Parky?

;)

Eddie Murphy looks more like me than him. Shoulders on the cunt, fuck sake. I could put a picture up of what I perceive you to look like, but that was just cheek.

I'd have let him in as I would let in the likes of Mike Savage etc. Freedom of speech and all that.

Is that photo actually Stevie, Parky? :lol:

Yup, Stevie just before boarding on a fact finding mission to the other side of the world: France.

I was expecting Shinton duex the way he gans on. The poor fucker doesn't look like he could lace a shoe, let alone someone from outside the city boundries ;)

I imagine he's off to Sangatte to tell them all how they're second class citizens.

Do you seriously think that's me :omgwank:

Why did you insuate that was me Parky?

;)

Eddie Murphy looks more like me than him. Shoulders on the cunt, fuck sake. I could put a picture up of what I perceive you to look like, but that was just cheek.

Lighten up big boy.

Leazes, who did you vote for in the European elections? If you don't mind me asking.

I didn't. It isn't because I think I shouldn't, I'm the first to tell people we should vote in general elections when half the world would give anything for a democracy, but all I had was a choice between labour, tories and lib dems or whatever they call themselves.

In short, I'm pissed off with all of them, but I will vote in the general election, which can't be too far away.

I voted UKIP in the unlikely chance anyones interested.

If I get a UKIP candidate in the general election, then I will prob vote for them.

I respect political views on both sides of the spectrum.

One thing about the euro-sceptic right that does concern me is the fact that only as a unified economic force, can Europe maintain its relative (and possibly absolute) wealth compared to the new economic forces from Asia, India and South America etc. There are clearly social (cultural) issues too, not just economic but i believe that our economic interests should super cede our socio-political interests because eventually without economic strength, our cultures will disappear.

I respect political views on both sides of the spectrum.

One thing about the euro-sceptic right that does concern me is the fact that only as a unified economic force, can Europe maintain its relative (and possibly absolute) wealth compared to the new economic forces from Asia, India and South America etc. There are clearly social (cultural) issues too, not just economic but i believe that our economic interests should super cede our socio-political interests because eventually without economic strength, our cultures will disappear.

Yep - until the UKIP/BNP can explain where the millions of jobs dependent on Eu membership would be replaced apart from bleating on about some fantasy of trading only with the white commonwealth countries they are dead in the water - that's with all the other shit aside.