Phone/Internet/TV bundle

smoggeordie

Anyone know if I can get a cheap deal on Phone/Internet/TV bundle with Sky Sports added? Cheapest i've been able to find is 45.50 a month through sky.com, and the internet isn't the best speed either. The bundle on Virgin Media is cheaper but then it's like 30 quid a month to add Sky Sports on as well.

You can get Sky with 5mb broadband, a phone line and Sky Sports 1 for £32 a month.

All of the Premier League games are on SS1 so all you miss are the Champions League games on SS2 but i just go to the pub for them.

FREE Sky+ HD box & line rental

Sky+ lets you record and pause the action. A new promo deal only via price comparison site Simplify Digital (the links below take you there) smacks the bottom of any others as it gives an automatic £55 cashback. Free Sky+ HD box.

The Sky+ HD deal* gets new customers the box for £49 (usually £199) but gives £55 cashback on top, leaving you £6 up overall (installation is free). It also includes free Sky line rental (worth £120/year) and broadband.

Yet the cheapest HD package subscription is £26.25/mth on a year's contract. Of course, to watch in High Definition you'll need an HD TV.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showth...01#post22314001

Edited by Happy Face

Nick get Virgin, I'll sort the rest...:aye:

Can you sort my fuckin tinternet bill anarl? £25/month !!!!! :razz:

Is that 10Mbps?

I rang up to cancel because it's advertised at £15 for 3 months then £20 a month on the website....so they said I could have it long term for £18/month.

0845 840 7777

:lol:

Nick get Virgin, I'll sort the rest...:aye:

Can you sort my fuckin tinternet bill anarl? £25/month !!!!! :razz:

Is that 10Mbps?

I rang up to cancel because it's advertised at £15 for 3 months then £20 a month on the website....so they said I could have it long term for £18/month.

0845 840 7777

:lol:

Divvent knaa about the speed, though I think it's pretty fast.

Thanks for that number, I'll get on to them tomorrow.

Sky is £10 for 16mb

My plan was going to be ditch Virgin and go with Sky. However, I have no phone line anymore. Well, it reaches the house and then comes to an abrupt halt following some 'alterations' whilst decorating some years ago.

Anyone know how much it is to get a new phone line put in by BT?? The telegraph pole isn't far from my house, if the wire is measured in cost/metres etc.

Sky is £10 for 16mb

My plan was going to be ditch Virgin and go with Sky. However, I have no phone line anymore. Well, it reaches the house and then comes to an abrupt halt following some 'alterations' whilst decorating some years ago.

Anyone know how much it is to get a new phone line put in by BT?? The telegraph pole isn't far from my house, if the wire is measured in cost/metres etc.

Just gaffa tape it to a new line!

Oh aye one other thing. If you go with Sky for internet make sure your area isn't currently oversubscribed first. If it is, they'll put you on this interim package they call Sky 'connect', and it's terrible.