Police using choke holds on women.

Park Life

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There might be a case here for referring Nicos to the tucking committee on this one. :wank:

:rolleyes:

Tuck away with quotes please.

A gentle and reasoned discussion (NSFW :scratchchin:) at your house? :)

Lovely gloves he's got. :panic:

Not sure that carpet is the best for hiding the blood stains though. :scratchchin:

It's what happens when you turn the telly over without consent. :aye:

Thought so.

You gave up easy in the end.

Not until we were bound, gagged, choke holded and kept for 4 days. :)

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :rolleyes:

Thought so.

Not until we were bound, gagged, choke holded and kept for 4 days. :)

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :rolleyes:

We've already done him under the new ParkFopla pre-crime legislation innit. We read his mind we send him down. :aye:

Thought so.

Not until we were bound, gagged, choke holded and kept for 4 days. :aye:

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :)

We've already done him under the new ParkFopla pre-crime legislation innit. We read his mind we send him down. :wank:

"We"? You've not made a worthwhile contribution to this thread man :rolleyes:

Thought so.

Not until we were bound, gagged, choke holded and kept for 4 days. :wank:

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :aye:

We've already done him under the new ParkFopla pre-crime legislation innit. We read his mind we send him down. :panic:

:)

Thought so.

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :aye:

We've already done him under the new ParkFopla pre-crime legislation innit. We read his mind we send him down. :panic:

TBF it's Fops speciality. :)

As I intimated here...

Dear Sir,

Our records show that this matter is now being dealt with by Fop Farquar Foppstein. However the department will be happy

to assist you in any further queries you may have.

Good day,

Parky

Head of the Nicos arrainment.

U.N.

Somewhere in a Belgian bar. :scratchchin:

Edited by Park Life

Thought so.

Gave up what? :aye: Fop is immune to choking out since the kevlar windpipe upgrade. :)

Love the way Alex is trying to change sides this morning. :rolleyes:

Thought so.

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :)

Like Fop already said once page 5. :panic:

You two need some practice and need to pay attention. :wank:

Although it's slightly irrelevant now as Chris has now said (page 12) he's not sure if someone shouldn't be arrested for doing nothing wrong - which is progress (for him). :rolleyes:

Edited by Fop

Thought so.

Gave up what? :wank: Fop is immune to choking out since the kevlar windpipe upgrade. :)

He was always going to in the end "right" vs."an argument" = he just can't resist an argument in the end (especially when he is hot and grumpy). :aye:

Thought so.

Gave up what? :scratchchin: Fop is immune to choking out since the kevlar windpipe upgrade. :wank:

Love the way Alex is trying to change sides this morning. :aye:

He was always going to in the end "right" vs."an argument" = he just can't resist an argument in the end (especially when he is hot and grumpy). :panic:

He hates it when I side with you. :rolleyes:

Thought so.

Gave up what? :scratchhead: Fop is immune to choking out since the kevlar windpipe upgrade. :scratchchin:

Love the way Alex is trying to change sides this morning. :panic:

He was always going to in the end "right" vs."an argument" = he just can't resist an argument in the end (especially when he is hot and grumpy). :scratchchin:

:wank:

He hates it when I side with you. :rolleyes:

klytus-and-ming.jpg

Chris and Alex IRL? :aye:

Edited by Fop

Thought so.

Gave up what? :aye: Fop is immune to choking out since the kevlar windpipe upgrade. :)

No, I thought Fop was right on the issue yet HF didn't contradict himself yesterday. Nice try though.

Thought so.

Gave up what? :wank: Fop is immune to choking out since the kevlar windpipe upgrade. :aye:

No, I thought Fop was right on the issue yet HF didn't contradict himself yesterday. Nice try though.

I suppose my thoughts on the issue are a mystery to you. :)

Must try harder.

Thought so.

Like Fop already said once page 5. :panic:

You two need some practice and need to pay attention. :wank:

Although it's slightly irrelevant now as Chris has now said (page 12) he's not sure if someone shouldn't be arrested for doing nothing wrong - which is progress (for him). :rolleyes:

People might take you seriously if you didn't make up arguments. If i say "I don't know if an individual deserved to be arrested" it does not equate to saying "I don't know if someone should be arrested when they've done nothing whatsoever wrong". I'm sure you see the difference but get a tingly feeling in your glans keeping a thread going by feigning complete ignorance. Hence your refusal to quote what I've actually said consistently through the entire thread.

Thought so.

Gave up what? :panic: Fop is immune to choking out since the kevlar windpipe upgrade. :aye:

Love the way Alex is trying to change sides this morning. :)

He was always going to in the end "right" vs."an argument" = he just can't resist an argument in the end (especially when he is hot and grumpy). :wank:

:rolleyes: Just a bit ironic you calling HF for being argumentative when you refuse to address what he says but insist on your own straw-man interpretation.

I agree with your view, as i've already said, that doesnt give you carte blanche to misrepresent someone's views just because they dont fit exactly with your own.

To Parky's point, balanced minds dont take sides and they also play fair too.

Thought so.

Like Fop already said once page 5. :scratchchin:

You two need some practice and need to pay attention. :panic:

People might take you seriously if you didn't make up arguments. If i say "I don't know if an individual deserved to be arrested" it does not equate to saying "I don't know if someone should be arrested when they've done nothing whatsoever wrong". I'm sure you see the difference but get a tingly feeling in your glans keeping a thread going by feigning complete ignorance. Hence your refusal to quote what I've actually said consistently through the entire thread.

So you DO think that someone should be arrested when they are doing absolutely nothing wrong then? :)

Yes or no will do. :scratchchin:

:rolleyes: Just a bit ironic you calling HF for being argumentative when you refuse to address what he says but insist on your own straw-man interpretation.

I agree with your view, as i've already said, that doesnt give you carte blanche to misrepresent someone's views just because they dont fit exactly with your own.

To Parky's point, balanced minds dont take sides and they also play fair too.

Fop already has (page 5 and 12 :aye:) not Fop's fault if people don't pay attention.

Although he can just answer yes or no too:

Do you believe someone should be arrested for doing absolutely nothing wrong?

He can further answer (if he so wishes):

Do you believe someone should be arrested for asking a police officer for their ID number?

And of course.

Do you believe someone should be arrested, choked into semi-unconsciousness, beaten, bound at the wrists, knees and ankles and imprisoned without legal recourse for 4 days for asking a police officer for their ID number or photographing a police officer this isn't displaying their ID number?

Basically he either agrees with Ming or Fop - which of course means he won't directly answer as neither option is palatable to him. :wank:

Of course, it's kinda irrelevant though, as he already has. :)

Edited by Fop

Thought so.

You two need some practice and need to pay attention. :panic:

So you DO think that someone should be arrested when they are doing absolutely nothing wrong then? :)

Yes or no will do. :scratchchin:

No.

Thought so.

Not until we were bound, gagged, choke holded and kept for 4 days. :panic:

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :wank:

You two need some practice and need to pay attention. :scratchchin:

Yes or no will do. :scratchhead:

No.

Good, so you eventually agree with Fop (and everyone else) and now that we've convinced you to back away from your prior fascist agenda all is well with the world. :aye:

(well except if you happen to be those women being brutalised by the police for no reason)

Thought so.

Not until we were bound, gagged, choke holded and kept for 4 days. :panic:

Self-gagged tbh, as soon as he asked to supply quotes. Obvious to all, including yourselves I suspect. Continue with the 'Lalala! I can't hear you stuff' if it makes you feel better by all means though :wank:

You two need some practice and need to pay attention. :scratchchin:

Yes or no will do. :scratchhead:

No.

Good, so you eventually agree with Fop (and everyone else) and now that we've convinced you to back away from your prior fascist agenda all is well with the world. :aye:

(well except if you happen to be those women being brutalised by the police for no reason)

I said we agreed pages ago. Glad you've caught up at last.