Police using choke holds on women.

Park Life

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the streets, clearly everything is afoul at every level of every police force. To the streets I say!

The more protests there are the bigger their bonus. <_<:)

You're right, in that case, No protests! These utter scumbags shouldn't get a penny!

to the streets, clearly everything is afoul at every level of every police force. To the streets I say!

The more protests there are the bigger their bonus. :icon_lol:<_<

You're right, in that case, No protests! These utter scumbags shouldn't get a penny!

What they need is ID numbers so they can be identified. :icon_lol: If it's good enough for everyone then it's good enough for the police. :)

What they need is ID numbers so they can be identified. :icon_lol: If it's good enough for everyone then it's good enough for the police. :)

Yes, barcode everybody and have them scan in and out of everywhere they go :good

What they need is ID numbers so they can be identified. :blush: If it's good enough for everyone then it's good enough for the police. :)

Yes, barcode everybody and have them scan in and out of everywhere they go :good

:icon_lol:

What they need is ID numbers so they can be identified. :blush: If it's good enough for everyone then it's good enough for the police. :)

Including the police? :icon_lol: Surely they can be completely trusted and don't need to be monitored at all? :)

Including the police? :icon_lol: Surely they can be completely trusted and don't need to be monitored at all? :)

You're right, what was I thinking, all police should operate under a shroud of anonymity and be free of any and all constraints... phew, thanks for reminding me.

Including the police? :icon_lol: Surely they can be completely trusted and don't need to be monitored at all? :scratchhead:

You're right, what was I thinking, all police should operate under a shroud of anonymity and be free of any and all constraints... phew, thanks for reminding me.

Yup, that is pretty much how they do it now. :)

Including the police? :icon_lol: Surely they can be completely trusted and don't need to be monitored at all? :scratchhead:

You're right, all the police I’ve heard of are basically the Devil incarnate and I've never heard of any policeman ever being chastised, berated or punished in any way, shape or form; the lucky buggers. I, for one, am glad.

I like this existence of absolutes. Heaven forefend we should live in a world of greys and compromise.

You're right, all the police I’ve heard of are basically the Devil incarnate and I've never heard of any policeman ever being chastised, berated or punished in any way, shape or form; the lucky buggers. I, for one, am glad.

I like this existence of absolutes. Heaven forefend we should live in a world of greys and compromise.

They have eventually decided to prosecute that one that left his dogs to die in that vehicle, of course as with this case here (and indeed the G20 death case) it's never just whether they'll prosecute, but whether they'll wangle it into getting off (like that police officer that managed to get his dangerous driving conviction reduced to careless for doing 120mph in blinding rain and standing water for the hell of it).