Yahoo Mail

LeazesMag

When I'm clicking on "reply" it is converting my incoming message to html code ????????? ONly just started doing it ?

Does anyone have any idea why ?

When I'm clicking on "reply" it is converting my incoming message to html code ????????? ONly just started doing it ?

Does anyone have any idea why ?

Don't know why but I'd wager most people no longer use Yahoo mail.

I was getting too much spam and I found it a little... clunky.

www.gmail.com

free to use and offers other things like Google Documents which allows you to work, share and save documents online, so you can access them anywhere.

www.gmail.com

free to use and offers other things like Google Documents which allows you to work, share and save documents online, so you can access them anywhere.

quoted for truth, the calendar is great too, you can share calendars with other users which is very handy for me.

www.gmail.com

quoted for truth, the calendar is great too, you can share calendars with other users which is very handy for me.

I have a gmail, don't like the way it saves files etc. Thought you were going to say windows live and msn tbh

Plenty of storage space in yahoo, and yesterday is the first time it has ever glitched on me [it came back later]

slight change ........ but what does "stepping out" mean in msn messenger ? Is it something you set manually, or does it go into this if you don't touch the keyboard for x amount of time ?

Never heard of that before, are you sure that isn't just someones status ??

sorry Jimbo, its "stepped out" and its windows live messenger

Does this show under your name or someone on your friends list?

If its someone on your friends list its something they have set themselves i.e Popped out for sec, making a sandwich.

Does this show under your name or someone on your friends list?

If its someone on your friends list its something they have set themselves i.e Popped out for sec, making a sandwich.

yep, thats what it is.

Default mode is 5 minutes not touching the keyboard or mouse.

Yahoo Mail was my main email service, which I used for years. Wasn't really my personal preference as BT created it years ago as an identity for there ISP. Abandoned it ages ago and now use Windows Live Mail which seems easier to use and less clunky.