best place for clubbing on a tuesday and wednesday night

charvski

So I have some friends coming to stay from Europe for a couple of days as they travel around england, but I don't seem to have any clue of where to go on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for good nights out, anyone with any help or advice would be great. Checked digital seems nothing is on there on either night.

Thanks in advance.

To be honest, Newcastle isn't great for clubbing. It's unbelievable that so much of it shuts before midnight. The clubs that stay open late are fucking awful as well. A mate insisted we went "for a bit of a dance" on Friday and the only place he wanted to go was ... Flares. :icon_lol:

You might not be aware but I'm a bit of a pretentious cock and if it wasn't for my mate looking like he was loving dancing with a women that can only be described as tectonic in stature, I'd have left before my trailing foot had stepped onto the stickiest floor in the world.

Average age, and IQ was 40, bingo-wing sporting harpies shrieking that they are "Every Woman", blokes wackily wearing hats and grinding their cheap lager sodden crotches against the bovine in the leopard print boob tube.

Had to have a glass of Morangie when I got in, just to redress the balance a little. :unsure: I shouldn't have to mix with the proleteriat.

Not the best nights to go out in Newcastle mind.

Cosmic ballroom on a tuesday. Everywhere else is really shit.

Wednesday. Most peopel seem to go to Mood or Bambu. None are great for what your after. Mood is the better of the two, mainly due to the fact the girls there are incredibly dirty and have very little or no morals.

Edited by mau5trap

To be honest, Newcastle isn't great for clubbing. It's unbelievable that so much of it shuts before midnight. The clubs that stay open late are fucking awful as well. A mate insisted we went "for a bit of a dance" on Friday and the only place he wanted to go was ... Flares. :icon_lol:

You might not be aware but I'm a bit of a pretentious cock and if it wasn't for my mate looking like he was loving dancing with a women that can only be described as tectonic in stature, I'd have left before my trailing foot had stepped onto the stickiest floor in the world.

Average age, and IQ was 40, bingo-wing sporting harpies shrieking that they are "Every Woman", blokes wackily wearing hats and grinding their cheap lager sodden crotches against the bovine in the leopard print boob tube.

Had to have a glass of Morangie when I got in, just to redress the balance a little. :unsure: I shouldn't have to mix with the proleteriat.

ha I think I am turning into a pretentious cock too as I think most the clubs in Newcastle are shit too and hardly ever go out, hence asking where is good to go.

I think it will be an eye opener for my Canadian friends ha

Wednesday. Most peopel seem to go to Mood or Bambu. None are great for what your after. Mood is the better of the two, mainly due to the fact the girls there are incredibly dirty and have very little or no morals.

thanks for that mate, I realised I was going to have to go somewhere I don't like I will ask what kind of thing my friends like and then choose from the sheeeeet. Are the girls not dirty and have no morales everywhere in Newcastle, or are you saying in Mood there just dirtier?

thanks for that mate, I realised I was going to have to go somewhere I don't like I will ask what kind of thing my friends like and then choose from the sheeeeet. Are the girls not dirty and have no morales everywhere in Newcastle, or are you saying in Mood there just dirtier?

Nah there definately dirtier in mood, the vip section gets mental. It's like being in Ibiza drinking through funnels and everyone ending up getting soaked with there tops off. I've never been when all the other students are away though, so i'm not sure what it's like at the moment. The music is awful mind. Deluge at legends plays more indie and electro/dance music, but i've never been myself on a wednesday before. It's quite bad how little choice there is for a midweek night, compared to other cities.

To be honest it's bad on every night if you don't like "Funky House and Sexy R'n'B" There's only a couple of clubs worth their salt and even they are outstanding

mark the rub a dub dub is from Andrews brothers night there i think, check his blog out http://rub-a-dub-dubbb.blogspot.com/ don't know if its your sort of thing but try it out