Channel 5 films

MJD

Well, he's obviously gotten to you enough lately to have you naming him in random threads anyway.

Or Fop's got to him enough that he had to make a Seagal-esq sig. wink.gif:blink:

Well, he's obviously gotten to you enough lately to have you naming him in random threads anyway.

Or Fop's got to him enough that he had to make a Seagal-esq sig. wink.gif:blink:

So if your sig mentions someone it means they've gotten to you? Cheers for clearing that one up.

So if your sig mentions someone it means they've gotten to you? Cheers for clearing that one up.

Ok, ok Fop's sorry Fop said "Fish" in an ironic manner and made you jealous.

Clearly in reality Alex would, of course, win the fight. :razz:

I'm sure there's a film where the finale is on like a construction site at night and Van Damme I think it is (though there's a nagging feeling I might be wrong), is on a motorbike, does a jump with one of the bad guy's goons following him on a dirt-bike, does a loop in mid air, knocks the other guy off the dirt-bike and lands it. It was frankly the most amazing thing I have ever seen, but I just don't remember anything else about the film. Anyone know which film this is?

I'm sure there's a film where the finale is on like a construction site at night and Van Damme I think it is (though there's a nagging feeling I might be wrong), is on a motorbike, does a jump with one of the bad guy's goons following him on a dirt-bike, does a loop in mid air, knocks the other guy off the dirt-bike and lands it. It was frankly the most amazing thing I have ever seen, but I just don't remember anything else about the film. Anyone know which film this is?

:blink: You are confusing JCVD - the Muscles from Brussels, with alex - not the Accountant from Toontastic.

Easy mistake to make. :razz:

Edited by Fop

:razz:

I'm sure someone at Channel 5 loves Steven Segal in the same way Ged loves Alan Partridge. I like his films, as they are 'so bad they're good'. The later ones where he is fat as hell and lumbers around like a darlek in a girlie bitchfight are the best.

My dad's Godson is in a Jean Claude Van Damme film. He's the ginger baby at the beginning of Double Impact.

I'm sure someone at Channel 5 loves Steven Segal in the same way Ged loves Alan Partridge. I like his films, as they are 'so bad they're good'. The later ones where he is fat as hell and lumbers around like a darlek in a girlie bitchfight are the best.

My dad's Godson is in a Jean Claude Van Damme film. He's the ginger baby at the beginning of Double Impact.

Once introduced on Tyne Tees by Bill Steele as a film containing 'double the Van Damage' iirc. :D