Beards

TheMoog

I cant grow a proper beard. Well, it grows in quick thick and fast around my neck and chin, but doesnt really grow on my cheeks. Plus it gets itchy as fuck. I usually let it grow during the week and shave at a weekend :wank: When I was a kid I thought shaving was cool. Now I find it a big pain in the arse. Hence I let it grow mid week. Never that bad though, growth of a teenager tbh.

as I suspected, lots of muslim wannabees around here :D

Surely you can't argue hair growth is not normal sir?

FFS don't start the owld git on beards. In half an hour he'll have supped his last half of Scotch and be on here railing against the left wing beardy weirdys.

:wank:

" We didn't have bearded footballers under Shepherd & Hall. In my life experience , only terrorists have beards...."

:rolleyes:

To be fair, beards are fucking appalling. Grow a beard if you're a member of CAMRA and like beer out of your own tankard. Otherwise steer well clear imo.

yep, I've never had one and never will.....few days of stubble is OK though thats about it