Beards

TheMoog

After having an extended 'soul patch' for some years I decided to grow a full beard at the end of last year. Funnily enough it'd been brewing for a while as I'd placed a bet with someone that I wouldn't shave until Mike Ashley had sold Newcastle... a bet which I lost when I saw it's futility.

Anyways, back to the original point, I decided it was time to grow a full on beard and I can honestly say I'm loving it. I think every man should at some point in their life grow a beard as something they can say they've done at some point or another, just wondered what everyone else's thoughts are on these hairy appendages? Are they 'old man', 'grungy', 'grotty' or what? I think I'm quite fortunate with mine as it's black with white streaks down either side of my chin - kind of like The Master from the origial Doctor Who series :wank:

I can't grow a beard, not even a fucking goatie. Soft as a bairn's arse, my face.

Saves me a fortune on shaving gear and time tbh.

Edited by trophyshy

I had chicken pox when I was 32 (worst experience of my life) and couldn't shave for about 4 weeks but found the beard to be a fucking nightmare - as soon as my skin cleared it was off.

Cheryl is my favourite beard.

Nicole Kidman too :D

Can somebody explain how well known "jaffa" Tom Cruise lays his troosers on the end of his new missus bed and she gets preggers virtually straight away but him and the big ginger Aussie had to adopt? :wank:

Cheryl is my favourite beard.

Nicole Kidman too :D

Can somebody explain how well known "jaffa" Tom Cruise lays his troosers on the end of his new missus bed and she gets preggers virtually straight away but him and the big ginger Aussie had to adopt? :wank:

Hostile uterus- Wee Tommy's tadpoles and the Ginger Minx's fanny batter just didn't get along.

as I suspected, lots of muslim wannabees around here :D

Surely you can't argue hair growth is not normal sir?

FFS don't start the owld git on beards. In half an hour he'll have supped his last half of Scotch and be on here railing against the left wing beardy weirdys.

:wank:

" We didn't have bearded footballers under Shepherd & Hall. In my life experience , only terrorists have beards...."

FFS don't start the owld git on beards. In half an hour he'll have supped his last half of Scotch and be on here railing against the left wing beardy weirdys.

" We didn't have bearded footballers under Shepherd & Hall. In my life experience , only terrorists have beards...."

:rolleyes:

I see you posted this at 1021pm on a Friday night. A young lad like you ought to be out on town instead of sitting in front of an internet message board. What a sad life you must lead .......... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

To be fair, beards are fucking appalling. Grow a beard if you're a member of CAMRA and like beer out of your own tankard. Otherwise steer well clear imo.