Level 7

Guest Stevie

I sit on the balcony in Level 7 in the very front row right now and last night me dad went to the match too, and was in Level 7 about 20 seats away from me. There was no empties around us so in the second half we moved behind the goal on the balcony. I've got used to the corner now, but there's no doubt about it, the view on the balcony behind the goal is much, much, much better than in the corner. I'm going to send a letter to the club asking them to move us back, there was no reason to move us in the first place apart from a desperate rebranding exercise from the club.

I couldn't be happier with the move to the corner.

More standing.

More singing.

More banter.

Less Stewards.

Got the back row so we can bang the roof.

View of the match? Who wants to actually watch that shite? ;)

More standing.

More singing.

More banter.

Less Stewards.

Same here, although I'm sick to the back teeth with "Your support is fucking shit"/"Who the fucking hell are you" etc. every 10 minutes and even before the match.

More standing.

More singing.

More banter.

Less Stewards.

Same here, although I'm sick to the back teeth with "Your support is fucking shit"/"Who the fucking hell are you" etc. every 10 minutes and even before the match.

90% of people in Level 7 are embarrassing, I'd love to set fire to that stupid cunts illuminous wig by the way. There's no proper fans left hardly. We have a shit support without any question at all, especially on nights like last night.

More standing.

More singing.

More banter.

Less Stewards.

90% of people in Level 7 are embarrassing, I'd love to set fire to that stupid cunts illuminous wig by the way. There's no proper fans left hardly. We have a shit support without any question at all, especially on nights like last night.

It was diabolical in the first half last night. Some fans just lose interest and patience if we haven't scored within 10 minutes. There's some tubby bald cunt sitting a few rows in front of me who squeals shoot if we get within 30 yards of the goal and then berates the players if they don't follow his orders but last night it started getting daft. Lovenkrands had half a dozen Palace players in between him and the goal and his back to it and he was bleating like he'd just missed a sitter. Epic twat that lad, even his young'un had his head in his hands.

Also, without wanting to sound high and mighty I think it suffers too as it's became the place to be for charvers who attend one game every few months so when there is an atmos it's usually vitriolic. Earlier in the season it was much better.

It was shite last night like.

When the first goal went in these kids next to us just stood there. No jumping around, no "GERRRRIIIIIN!", no applause, nowt. I could understand if they'd just popped along as neutrals but they were wearing Newcastle strips.

The whole "your support is fucking shit" malarky is just cringeworthy tbh so fans of a club thats in administration have travelled half way across the country on a cold January night are shit?

As for the charver elements, its starting to really creep in. Last night there was a gang of teenagers (both lads and lasses) who moved themselves from the West side of the Leazes to the North East Corner, they were clearly trying to avoid the stewards and just took themselves a group of about a dozen seats at the back, no interest in the game at all.

Agree with most of the sentiments. I'd also add 'Shall we sing a song for you?' to the list. I always think 'Well sing a fucking better one than that then.'

I wasn't there last night like ;)

It was shite last night like.

When the first goal went in these kids next to us just stood there. No jumping around, no "GERRRRIIIIIN!", no applause, nowt. I could understand if they'd just popped along as neutrals but they were wearing Newcastle strips.

To be fair I didn't celebrate that much because I wasn't sure what just happened ;) It went in but only Carroll seemed to notice or care.

The whole "your support is fucking shit" malarky is just cringeworthy tbh so fans of a club thats in administration have travelled half way across the country on a cold January night are shit?

As for the charver elements, its starting to really creep in. Last night there was a gang of teenagers (both lads and lasses) who moved themselves from the West side of the Leazes to the North East Corner, they were clearly trying to avoid the stewards and just took themselves a group of about a dozen seats at the back, no interest in the game at all.

Word for word what I said to me fatha.

Worse than that and something which I've seen happen more and more often is charvers buying tickets, not going to their seats and then trying to squeeze in next to their mates who are inevitably bookended by other fans. It hasn't happened to me personally but I've seen it quite a few times in the rows infront.

I suppose it's a problem with everyone standing that people can get away with it but you'd think these scrotes had an ounce of common sense. It's tight enough as it is.

Agree with most of the sentiments. I'd also add 'Shall we sing a song for you?' to the list. I always think 'Well sing a fucking better one than that then.'

I tell you what it is, if you were there last night a bit of NUFC would've died in your heart, was actually depressingly bad, this is our spare time and money being devoted to a product that is absolutely diabolical. My contempt for Ashley grew 20% last night.

Is it just me or do Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs seem to attract a slightly better class of fan? I've been surrounded by arseholes almost every evening game we've had but on a Saturday there are never as many.

There was a lad (again a right charva. Never seen him at a match before or since.) who started jumping up and down singing "Your support is fucking shit!" to the Plymouth fans when we hosted them earlier in the season. Thankfully nee fucker joined in but he was going for a good 2/3 minutes on his lonesome ;)

I tell you what it is, if you were there last night a bit of NUFC would've died in your heart, was actually depressingly bad, this is our spare time and money being devoted to a product that is absolutely diabolical. My contempt for Ashley grew 20% last night.

Don't head over to N-O Stevie (providing you're not banned ;) ). The apologists are coming out the woodwork again just because we've signed Williamson and Routledge.

I wasn't there last night like B)

Don't head over to N-O Stevie (providing you're not banned ;) ). The apologists are coming out the woodwork again just because we've signed Williamson and Routledge.

I read some of the match day thread over there ;) it's the message board equivalent of Level 7, mind this place is turning in to the East Stand with all the old cunts moaning, and I'm not exempt from that criticism, but look at this....

Harper - 7: One excellent save, and one dodgy moment, but generally didnt have a lot to do.

Enrique - 7: Great attacking threat until he went off. Got probably the loudest song of the night when he went off.

Williamson - 6.5: Couple of strange headers he went for, but other than that a good job.

Colo - 7: What you'd expect, solid.

Kadar - 6: Needs to watch how often, how far and when he goes forward, because he couldnt get back in time. Defensively sound though.

Pancrate - 7: Surprisingly he was actually good as a RB, snappy would be the best way to describe it I reckon.

Guthrie - 8 MOTM: The one player who took control and made anything that should happen, happen.

Smith - 7: Defensively good, thwarted by a non-existent Nolan.

Nolan - 4.5: Nowhere to be seen.

Jonas - 6.5: A lot less effective when Jose went off, but never stopped trying and helped Kadar out a lot.

Routledgend - 7: Pretty good, looks like a poor mans Aaron Lennon, which will do nicely.

Carroll - 6: An off and on performance, he really needs to just play it simple and get into a position where he can damage teams.

Lovelycakes - 6: Got into some good positions that could have A) Have been played through to him better, or :icon_lol: Been taken better by him.

Ranger: 7.5: As I said, he did everything Carroll should have been doing and posed a threat as soon as he came on. Nicely taken goal too.

and some cunt qualifies it by saying....

Spot on agree with every point.

I must go to different games than some people. Smith 7, as far as I could see he hid more than a Hamas member when there's Israeli drone flying about. He just gets in the road. 7 my arse, and as ever contributed fuck all going forward. Carroll "an on off performance" I must've fuckin missed the on then. Guthrie 8???? He was one of our better players and thus merited a 6 at best. Oh dear that's N-O for you.

I gave my ticket away due to work commitments but it says a lot that I'm not too bothered about missing games I've actually already paid for.

And what made it worse was with the injuries we have, and players dropping like flies, and little to cheer on the pitch, the whole of the second half they kept singing how we're going to win the league. Sickened me to think of Mike Ashley sitting comfortably knowing the fans are happy.

And what made it worse was with the injuries we have, and players dropping like flies, and little to cheer on the pitch, the whole of the second half they kept singing how we're going to win the league. Sickened me to think of Mike Ashley sitting comfortably knowing the fans are happy.

I wouldn't feel that much more pissed off if we were 17th 15 points off the play offs.

I fucking hate 'Your support is fucking shite' now aswell.

Fair do's to the likes of Wigan, Bolton etc, but it's went too far now so i just don't join in anymore to try and combat it, even though the majority still join in.

But I still think Level 7's good, it's much better than what we had when it was only one and a half blocks standing/singing next to the away fans, just the lower tier's either can't really hear the noise, or they just can't be bothered to join in, so it's pretty isolated.

And I'd also like to add, that if that "Wey Ya Knaa" song can last about 20mins pretty much non-stop, then why can't others, then it will be a better atmosphere.

Will pop over and strike the mutha's down. B)

And I'd also like to add, that if that "Wey Ya Knaa" song can last about 20mins pretty much non-stop, then why can't others, then it will be a better atmosphere.

Agree completely.

And it's not Geordie fucking Boot Boys, which is a winner in my book.

Is it just me or do Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs seem to attract a slightly better class of fan? I've been surrounded by arseholes almost every evening game we've had but on a Saturday there are never as many.

There was a lad (again a right charva. Never seen him at a match before or since.) who started jumping up and down singing "Your support is fucking shit!" to the Plymouth fans when we hosted them earlier in the season. Thankfully nee fucker joined in but he was going for a good 2/3 minutes on his lonesome ;)

The charvas are usually doing community service on a Saturday afternoon hence not as many at the game, either that or robbing houses.