Should Dyer be considered a regular starter?

Django Reinhardt

I can't believe anyone would seriously be worried about what fans would think of Souness or anyone else if we won a trophy (any trophy).

Personally I would be so overjoyed at winning finally seeing us win something I wouldn't give a toss.

If on the other hand you said that you would be worried that winning a trophy would convince fat fred to keep him on as manager for another season or more of the poor management we've seen so far, I would conceed that is a fair point.

But just to be worried about what people will think of Souness is nothing short of pathetic.

Btw, what the fuck has this got to do with whether Dyer should be a regular starter?

60628[/snapback]

I'm wondering what the thread about N-O has to do with Souness too. Can you see a pattern developing? :lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe anyone would seriously be worried about what fans would think of Souness or anyone else if we won a trophy (any trophy).

Personally I would be so overjoyed at winning finally seeing us win something I wouldn't give a toss.

If on the other hand you said that you would be worried that winning a trophy would convince fat fred to keep him on as manager for another season or more of the poor management we've seen so far, I would conceed that is a fair point.

But just to be worried about what people will think of Souness is nothing short of pathetic.

Btw, what the fuck has this got to do with whether Dyer should be a regular starter?

60628[/snapback]

I'm wondering what the thread about N-O has to do with Souness too. Can you see a pattern developing? :lol:

60631[/snapback]

Should never have sold Bellamy, you fuckwits!

60628[/snapback]

To be fair, that is the only fucking thing people are going on about. It's incredible that some can read anything else into what is being posted about this.

60628[/snapback]

To be fair, that is the only fucking thing people are going on about. It's incredible that some can read anything else into what is being posted about this.

60879[/snapback]

Bit touchy tbh

BANTER :lol: