Mothers Day...

soccermom

We are going racing to Northampton raceway, which I'm told by Hubby and No 1 Son is a very enjoyable treat for me for Mothers Day ;) ;)

Could be worse man. Imagine being married to Mr Hips?

We are going racing to Northampton raceway, which I'm told by Hubby and No 1 Son is a very enjoyable treat for me for Mothers Day ;) ;)

Could be worse man. Imagine being married to Mr Hips?

Well yes there is that of course 2J ;)

ooh yeah, just what every underappreciated mum always wanted! ha ha.

Have fun!

Got my mum a card yesterday.

Thought I'd do my girlfriend a favour and get her mum one as well being the nice person I'm and all that. It’s my brothers birthday at the end of the month right so I got another card for him as well.

Checked the cards last night I'd got my girlfriends mum a happy birthday card. ;);)

My mam's not going to be here on Mother's Day as she is off to Egypt in the moring, and she also happens to miss my birthday.

Got the wife stuff from the little un and going to in laws for lunch.

Got my Mum pyjamas but as she has vascular dementia she wont even know what they are.

Aw my heart goes out to you, my Dad had the same, though it was misdiagnosed at first.

Soon going to In Laws house for a few hours. Us, the kids, cousins and their family with the mother in law. Joy of fucking joys. :yes