The one STEP to weight gain.

Stu_J

Don't normally pay much attention to celeb weight loss/gain, is she or isn't she overweight nonsense but these pics really jarred me!

article-1258198-02F605E8000005DC-947_233x483.jpg

Before

article-1258198-08B9610A000005DC-451_224x560.jpg

After

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Edited by Stu_J

Erm... not that I'm in anyway a fan of this particular celeb but I think you'll find she was more rounded prior to being in Steps and her weight has fluctuated since they split. The baby coming along isn't as much to do with it as you think but bearing in mind she's on her second kid she managed to bring her weight down before, she'll most likely do it again. Personally I get sick to the teeth of these celebs that have sprogs then get the personal trainers in to slim down within a matter of weeks whilst a nanny looks after the kids.

<_<

I don't get it, is it that I felt the need to add that in for fear of reprisal or abuse?

Or that it has genuinely been posted before.

I've seen you people at work, y'all are jackals, i was trying not to get caught up in the frenzy. :yes

<_<

I don't get it, is it that I felt the need to add that in for fear of reprisal or abuse?

Or that it has genuinely been posted before.

I've seen you people at work, y'all are jackals, i was trying not to get caught up in the frenzy. :yes

Rabid jackalls, I'd call them.