O'Neil Left Villa?

wykikitoon

why would man u be talking to him? ferguson retiring sometime soon and I havent heard?

villas fans have become spoiled fast havent they?

from being probably the most boring club in the PL to challenging for the top four and they're booing the manager and team

I very much doubt that Mad Sir Alex will announce his departure to the public ahead of time - it would be amazingly disruptive - he will either explode on the touch line or walk in one day and say "I'm off"

I could see him saying to the Glazers "If we win in Yurop I'm off this summer" in which case they might want to have an option on MoN - and the Glazers won't leak to the Press

The Glazers will be more concerned about window dressing.

why would man u be talking to him? ferguson retiring sometime soon and I havent heard?

from being probably the most boring club in the PL to challenging for the top four and they're booing the manager and team

No way would O'Neill take a job like Man Utd, the bloke's a natural born bottler when it comes to the big jobs out there.

No way would O'Neill take a job like Man Utd, the bloke's a natural born bottler when it comes to the big jobs out there.

no point in him offering the job at SJP then............................. :D:icon_lol: