Danny B you can come back now

Guest Barrack Road

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about Suarez and Forlan like, stories I've read say you're after Yannick Djalo, the same as us.

Who? that one must have passed me by. there were rumours of Dzeko. Were not shopping at Lidl anymore more fella.

Not sure about Suarez and Forlan like, stories I've read say you're after Yannick Djalo, the same as us.

Who? that one must have passed me by. there were rumours of Dzeko. Were not shopping at Lidl anymore more fella.

Sky Sports reckon his agent says you are bud...

Sporting Lisbon forward Yannick Djalo's agent has claimed Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United are interested in signing the Portuguese.

It is suggested both Premier League clubs have made offers in the region of £4.2million as they plot for the 2010/11 season.

Djalo, 24, is highly rated at Sporting, who are said to be struggling financially and could therefore be open to a lucrative offer.

"The two clubs (Newcastle and Spurs) are interested," agent Lionel Silva is quoted as saying

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6256157,00.html

Sporting Lisbon forward Yannick Djalo's agent has claimed Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United are interested in signing the Portuguese.

It is suggested both Premier League clubs have made offers in the region of £4.2million as they plot for the 2010/11 season.

Djalo, 24, is highly rated at Sporting, who are said to be struggling financially and could therefore be open to a lucrative offer.

"The two clubs (Newcastle and Spurs) are interested," agent Lionel Silva is quoted as saying

Ah OK. Not heard about this. Sounds like an agent trying to drum up interest.

I reckon you's are skint.

Ahhh but they don't shop at Lidl any more... :unsure:

Ha ha, 10m a year off autonomy, another sponsor to come. 2 games away from the CL gravy train.

4th place money from the premiership....I reckon we'll be alright.

Ha ha, 10m a year off autonomy, another sponsor to come. 2 games away from the CL gravy train.

4th place money from the premiership....I reckon we'll be alright.

Everton believed that one.... :unsure:

Spurs have spent a fortune recently so they haven't been shopping at Lidl for a while...

Bang on Tom, shrewd ownership, low net spend and a fantatic fan base has allowed us to spend.

but as man city have shown, big spends dont guarantee success. However I fear they are going to get it together this season.

We also have a fantatic fanbase, some may argue more fantatic.

Anyway it's not so bad hearing from Spurs fans when they are actually good and not so full of shit.

Will probs come down for the away match.

Spurs have spent a fortune recently so they haven't been shopping at Lidl for a while...

You can still spend a fortune in Lidl you know? :unsure:

Bang on Tom, shrewd ownership, low net spend and a fantatic fan base has allowed us to spend.

but as man city have shown, big spends dont guarantee success. However I fear they are going to get it together this season.

Interesting to see if that can be sustained with the CL on board. We gave lovely big contracts to all of our mian players when we had managed a season in the CL, wages they were still on when we were rattling about on ITV4 on Thursday night against NK Nobodze. Not saying Spurs will do that, but there will be a point where they have to choose to push the boat out or not. They have done well do far on the wage bill up to now.

Charging a small fortune for tickets has probably helped. Over a grand now isn't it?

Anyway it's not so bad hearing from Spurs fans when they are actually good and not so full of shit.

I agree your support was brilliant this year. Although I always said if it was a one season thing and ytou was doing well you would be. The test would have been if you had stayed in the championship for a bit.

Do we like Chris yet or not?

Interesting to see if that can be sustained with the CL on board. We gave lovely big contracts to all of our mian players when we had managed a season in the CL, wages they were still on when we were rattling about on ITV4 on Thursday night against NK Nobodze. Not saying Spurs will do that, but there will be a point where they have to choose to push the boat out or not. They have done well do far on the wage bill up to now.

Charging a small fortune for tickets has probably helped. Over a grand now isn't it?

Cheapest is around 650 but yes, if you are going west upper you arte paying in excess of a grand.

I agree your support was brilliant this year. Although I always said if it was a one season thing and ytou was doing well you would be. The test would have been if you had stayed in the championship for a bit.

I think for a long time the general consensus among the fans has been that Clipboard is very well liked, but competence and confidence are different things.

Personally I like the man very much, prior to the Championship season and getting relegated he was the only man to work for the club who came through the shit storm...shit free!

He's very much part of the club now and I hope he gets given the chance and I hope he gets the respect he's earned because there's plenty other clubs in lower leagues and lower premier league who would snap him up.

I think for a long time the general consensus among the fans has been that Clipboard is very well liked, but competence and confidence are different things.

Personally I like the man very much, prior to the Championship season and getting relegated he was the only man to work for the club who came through the shit storm...shit free!

He's very much part of the club now and I hope he gets given the chance and I hope he gets the respect he's earned because there's plenty other clubs in lower leagues and lower premier league who would snap him up.

Good to see him get the respect his demenour through the whole affair has deserved. I was sure I was going to come back here and find more fawning over shearer / Ketsbia / Laurent Robert or some such.

Glad reality is finally hitting home.

I was sure I was going to come back here and find more fawning over shearer / Ketsbia / Laurent Robert or some such.

Eh?

:unsure:

Keep in touch or don't touch at all fella!

I would imagine Chris - especially among young fans is something of a minor cult hero.

I know Spurs fans think a lot of him and I appreciate that after his playing years and his decade in coaching, but we know there's better managers out there but we know our lot and we aren't asking for more.

At the end of the day - like Roeder - a nice bloke but not the best,

Either way I like the fella.