Waow

Kevin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you to son but lets save that for the house, I don't want your new friends thinking you're just a big softy and mocking you.

I just realised... Wacky :lol:

Wacky what? get fucked kevin you little scrote, if you think I'd take the time to set up another account just to pretend I was your dad then you're wrong.

FoK

:lol:

Wacky what? get fucked kevin you little scrote, if you think I'd take the time to set up another account just to pretend I was your dad then you're wrong.

FoK

The only interest I have in you is whether or not your mother is worth strapping, and I couldn't give a fuck if Kevin Snr reads this.

FoK

The only interest I have in you is whether or not your mother is worth strapping, and I couldn't give a fuck if Kevin Snr reads this.

Such an angry man.

Angry, lonely, bored, pathetic. :icon_lol:

You eat a lot of chicken Kevin, you know it makes you impotent, right?

Meh, I'll cum in a jar and save it for a few years. Worked for Michael Jackson.

not a viable option for you, by the time he was your age he was already a superstar. What have you done with your life? You're not even the brightest in your year.

not a viable option for you, by the time he was your age he was already a superstar. What have you done with your life? You're not even the brightest in your year.

Nice Dave. Kick a man when he's down. Keep it up, buddy.