farnborough airshow

Dr Gloom

That's what I'm talking about. Fucking eurofighter, migs, f16s all doing aerobatics when we're trying to film an interview...annoying as hell. First one is impressive but then they're ten a penny and that noise soon gets irritating

You should complain to the management, get them to schedule the displays around your interviews or better still have them just pretend to fly the planes.

:icon_lol:

That's what I'm talking about. Fucking eurofighter, migs, f16s all doing aerobatics when we're trying to film an interview...annoying as hell. First one is impressive but then they're ten a penny and that noise soon gets irritating

You should complain to the management, get them to schedule the displays around your interviews or better still have them just pretend to fly the planes.

Exactly. I mean you went to the Farnborough Air Show - what the fuck else did you expect? :icon_lol:

Exactly. I mean you went to the Farnborough Air Show - what the fuck else did you expect? :icon_lol:

Didn't realise it was going to be for three days at first. Was supposed to be a on a one day shoot. I won't be signing up next year though was fun doing a report on board the 787 dreamliner

it runs all week but it's only every two years

given your views can I take your place at Paris next year?

Or is that different????