NEED HELP

kockhead

I've just brought a new pair of trainers. Top name (£60). The first day I wore them I took them off and they stunk of cat piss. I shower everyday and don't suffer from smelly feet. I've put them in garden because they stinking the house out. Should I take them back? what are my rights? I can't go round with me feet smelling of cat piss I feel cheated and out of pocket

I've just brought a new pair of trainers. Top name (£60). The first day I wore them I took them off and they stunk of cat piss. I shower everyday and don't suffer from smelly feet. I've put them in garden because they stinking the house out. Should I take them back? what are my rights? I can't go round with me feet smelling of cat piss I feel cheated and out of pocket

You'll be fine. It's Liverpool. Everyone stinks of cat piss.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Reminds me of this....top name, top brand but that's football you know what I mean

must watch..50 seconds to 1min10

Reminds me of this....top name, top brand but that's football you know what I mean

must watch..50 seconds to 1min10

Fantastic :scratchchin: