Manchester United

loonyTOON

This is gonna be my first premier league away day. Noticed that the away games I went to last season, everyone stood for 90 mins. That gonna be the same at old trafford or made to sit?

Cheers

the stewards will tell you to sit, but I doubt you'll obey them

How would you know?

I was watching the crowd intensely on tv once... from my home in a little village in Cornwall after I became a glory supporter and stopped supporting my local team, Inbreds FC.

How would you know?

I was watching the crowd intensely on tv once... from my home in a little village in Cornwall after I became a glory supporter and stopped supporting my local team, Inbreds FC.

I really do believe every word of that.

Glory hunting fucks.

This is gonna be my first premier league away day. Noticed that the away games I went to last season, everyone stood for 90 mins. That gonna be the same at old trafford or made to sit?

Cheers

Are you sitting with the newcastle fans? If so follow their lead, easy. Spare a thought for me, couldn't get an away ticket, so in with the mancs. Must remember to stay in control!

How would you know?

Whats wrong with Truro City?

Cheers

Are you sitting with the newcastle fans? If so follow their lead, easy. Spare a thought for me, couldn't get an away ticket, so in with the mancs. Must remember to stay in control!

I was in the home end when we got humped 6-0 or whatever under Pearson.

I stopped giving a shit if I was noticed after around the 4th goal, and let Alan Smith know what a useless cunt he is.

How would you know?

I know I know. I'm from Truro but my dad's from Inbreds so it gives me an excuse to follow top flight football.

How would you know?

I know I know. I'm from Truro but my dad's from Inbreds so it gives me an excuse to follow top flight football.

I follow Truro aswell as the toon. Truro are a great team to follow mate with some great fans and friendly community.

Ive been offered a ticket in the home end but I think I'll watch it in the pub. Ok, the pub will be full of ManU shirts, but at least they know me and I'll be able to cheer when Carroll bangs in his 3rd without fear of getting lynched. :icon_lol:

:lol:

Basically, I don't think I can sit in the wrong end for any game, let alone one we've a higher chance of losing.

Ive been offered a ticket in the home end but I think I'll watch it in the pub. Ok, the pub will be full of ManU shirts, but at least they know me and I'll be able to cheer when Carroll bangs in his 3rd without fear of getting lynched. :icon_lol:

:lol:

Basically, I don't think I can sit in the wrong end for any game, let alone one we've a higher chance of losing.

depends where your sat, doubt you'll get in much trouble if you're sat in the South Stand.