Everton Away. Tickets and Travel Option.

Ugly Mackems

There you go, I couldn't make it any easier for folk.

The price of Coach (£25) plus face value ticket and all you have to do is turn up on the day for a pleasant journey to the West Coast. While you relax with whichever tipple is your choice, arriving approx 2hrs before kick off. A refreshment stop off on route for an hour or two included free in the price.

PM if interested I can get about 5/10 places.

What times does the coach leave? I get back off my jollies the day before so I may have to give it a miss but I'm interested.

We usually set off about 8am from North Shields (Metro) In all likleyhood we might get a bar open at 7am for those who are keen. Pick ups on route are no problem.

What times does the coach leave? I get back off my jollies the day before so I may have to give it a miss but I'm interested.

We usually set off about 8am from North Shields (Metro) In all likleyhood we might get a bar open at 7am for those who are keen. Pick ups on route are no problem.

I'll have to ask wor lass what time we arrive back, could be a goer though. I'll drop you a PM with numbers (2 or 3) if it's doable.

I'll have to ask wor lass what time we arrive back, could be a goer though. I'll drop you a PM with numbers (2 or 3) if it's doable.

That would be ok. Let me know.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

My loyalty points are shit, so if I don't get a ticket I'd certainly be interested in buying a seat at Goodison at least, prefer the train to buses.

My loyalty points are shit, so if I don't get a ticket I'd certainly be interested in buying a seat at Goodison at least, prefer the train to buses.

Don't mean to sound rude mate but if you've got no loyalty points it means you can't afford a ticket so getting the coach is better (Don't know no buses Liverpool-Newcastle) its half the price. Maybe you didn't want to watch

Newcastle V Peterborough if thats the case your not a proper fan. Cheers for your time Tuco mate

Edited by kockhead