Best Fans in the UK

Guest Tuco Ramirez

You bit first tbf.

I think he was genuinely astonished no one mentioned Everton, funny how he defended the clubs support by saying they had 3200 fans outside of Alkmaar's ground who couldn't get in :icon_lol:

Liverpool would've gotten at least twice their allocation through the turnstiles. ;)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bit first tbf.

I think he was genuinely astonished no one mentioned Everton, funny how he defended the clubs support by saying they had 3200 fans outside of Alkmaar's ground who couldn't get in :icon_lol:

;) Somebody did mention Everton and I didn't say they outside the ground trying to get in, every away euro we have a lot of fans who go over knowing they won't get in but going for the craic and a few days on the lash. A lot of people went to Amsterdam to watch it.

You fail so much.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
You bit first tbf.

Liverpool would've gotten at least twice their allocation through the turnstiles. ;)

:icon_lol:

In Athens, I heard tales that people who had been robbed of their tickets were panicking and robbing others of their's, was like a chain reaction of reverting to their genetic instincts.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
You bit first tbf.

;) Somebody did mention Everton and I didn't say they outside the ground trying to get in, every away euro we have a lot of fans who go over knowing they won't get in but going for the craic and a few days on the lash. A lot of people went to Amsterdam to watch it.

You fail so much.

A lot of people went to Amsterdam to watch it? And? Is this supposed to mean your support is good because a few parafins cashed the giro's and jumped on a plane to Amsterdam because Everton were playing near by???

The remark means you have actually failed in life. You finish yourself by using yank expressions. The youth of day are arseholes as are the British media turning them in to Americanised zombies.

Whatever you say about Everton, and I probably know more about your club than you do, I'm never going to change my mind. Bunch of scruffs in a Valley Parade (pre 85) style stadium with no awareness of who they are. While whatever you think about Newcastle fans is inconsequential to me, as I like down my nose at most supports anyway.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Fans in Amsterdam is essentially just a figure plucked out of the air. Especially as the Red Light District in Amsterdam is crawling with Scousers anyway.

Does my head in when people speculate on numbers. I read a Spanish police report that there were 40,000 Celtic fans in Seville, made up of 30,000 who gained entry and 10,000 who didn't, yet it's accepted that there were 80,000. Even if there were, so fuckin what?!?!?!

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Rangers fans in Manchester for their Euro final was something that'll probably never be surpassed like. Astonishing. Astonishing how many of them were just basically outright tramps too.

There's good people in Glasgow, but no where anywhere has such a massive number of downright urchins as the West of Scotland. The life expectancy in many parts is 54, they die a product of their environments and their lifestyles. We all like getting pissed, but they take it to a ridiculous level on a regular basis. 150,000 people in Manchester doesn't impress me neither. Honestly no one loves the toon more than me, but if I thought I had no chance of getting a ticket or I didn't have 1k to give to a tout for one I wouldn't go.

I always think those massive, hastily erected screens seem like the worst place to watch a match. I think it's because you always get the plastic twats going for the atmosphere. Says he who went to Amsterdam for the World Cup final.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I always think those massive, hastily erected screens seem like the worst place to watch a match. I think it's because you always get the plastic twats going for the atmosphere. Says he who went to Amsterdam for the World Cup final.

Haha. The only two places I enjoy watching games now are the match or in the hoose. When the toon are on the Norwegian I'll go out and watch it in the pub, but I miss half the game with cunts talking to me.

Controversial one this, but I think taking Newcastle out of the equation I think Man Utd have the best fans in football. Their away support is arguably the best in the world in my opinion, they come out with new funny songs every year, and the ridiculous myth that none of them come from Manchester is ridiculous. They have the biggest local fanbase in the UK in my view too. At least 60,000 mancs at home games imo. Most of the new songs we come up with are rip offs of what they produce, they're also passionate, and it is easy supporting a succesful club like them but you watch when they come to SJP not a cockney accent in ear shot nearly all mancs their away support and they're the only ones who touch in loyalty historically. 48,000 average gate in Division Two in 1974, no league title for 26 years and they were still the best supported team in the country.

Who impresses you?

Your in the wrong forum and what a pile of shit above.

they come out with new funny songs every year
Can you name some of these? It may be you find shit stuff funny. I bet you find Alan Carr funny!
they're also passionate
All they fucking sing is Glory Glory Man Utd and at a quiet volume. A bit different from Liverpool fans hey mate?

By the way someone hacked into me account and changed me user name ffs.

Funny how?

Thats what I'm saying I think the mans away with the mixer. Utd fans funny as Alan Carr and he does me fucking head in. I'm a Liverpool supporter someone hacked into me account and changed me user name.

That's what you might be saying. I was quoting Goodfellas.

Funny how?

Thats what I'm saying I think the mans away with the mixer. Utd fans funny as Alan Carr and he does me fucking head in. I'm a Liverpool supporter someone hacked into me account and changed me user name.

Why don't you get your 'mate' to hack in and change it back again then? ;)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Tuco Ramirez said Utd are funny some knob who pretends to be a toon fan when he supports Man Utd. The mans a bit odd better stay away from him my advice.

Can someone change me name back to kophead?

Gownoh die gownoh die, Malcolm Glazoh's gownoh die, how we kill 'im I dowwwnt knowww cut 'im up flllom 'ed to towwwww all I know is Glazoh's gownoh die.

Alright lads, I've been a lurker for a few years on this board as I live in Newcastle and a few of my best mates support you.

I actually have a lot of respect for your support. Being a one club city it does feel like everything is orientated towards Newcastle FC. Imagine sharing a city with your biggest rivals, seeing a Sunderland shirt around every corner, and you get a sense of what it's like to be an Evertonian! Over the past few seasons I've been to a few matches and sat in the upper corner next to the away fans and I respect the atmosphere that corner tries to create (and St James' is superb) And those who say your fanbase is "deluded", well isn't that the whole point of football, at least to an extent? The vast majority of clubs win fuck all and yet their fans keep coming back for more.

Anyway, as an Everton season ticket holder I thought I'd throw in my two cents about our support. In terms of away support it's good, not as vocal as others but the numbers are always there. Plus we're always up for a laugh.

At Goodison the atmosphere vocally isn't good for the majority of matches. The good atmosphere that the media may refer to I think stems from the anger and angression that comes out in certain games, normally the big ones the media would pay most attention to like Liverpool or Man United, i.e. when the ref makes a royal fuck up of things.

With regards to the best away fans in the division I'm willing to go along with Man United. Always have the numbers and they always have a good variety of songs. Despite them being Mancs they don't sing the tiresome and unoriginal "sign on" song too, which as I sit in the Park End next to the away fans is welcome!

I'm looking forward to your visit on Saturday, you'll have the numbers and you'll be vocal, here's to some decent banter over the corner. Watch out for a handsome devil with a glorious mop of hair and some would say distinguishing glasses ;)

Edited by TomDixie

Alright lads, I've been a lurker for a few years on this board as I live in Newcastle and a few of my best mates support you.

I actually have a lot of respect for your support. Being a one club city it does feel like everything is orientated towards Newcastle FC. Imagine sharing a city with your biggest rivals, seeing a Sunderland shirt around every corner, and you get a sense of what it's like to be an Evertonian! Over the past few seasons I've been to a few matches and sat in the upper corner next to the away fans and I respect the atmosphere that corner tries to create (and St James' is superb) And those who say your fanbase is "deluded", well isn't that the whole point of football, at least to an extent? The vast majority of clubs win fuck all and yet their fans keep coming back for more.

Anyway, as an Everton season ticket holder I thought I'd throw in my two cents about our support. In terms of away support it's good, not as vocal as others but the numbers are always there. Plus we're always up for a laugh.

At Goodison the atmosphere vocally isn't good for the majority of matches. The good atmosphere that the media may refer to I think stems from the anger and angression that comes out in certain games, normally the big ones the media would pay most attention to like Liverpool or Man United, i.e. when the ref makes a royal fuck up of things.

With regards to the best away fans in the division I'm willing to go along with Man United. Always have the numbers and they always have a good variety of songs. Despite them being Mancs they don't sing the tiresome and unoriginal "sign on" song too, which as I sit in the Park End next to the away fans is welcome!

I'm looking forward to your visit on Saturday, you'll have the numbers and you'll be vocal, here's to some decent banter over the corner. Watch out for a handsome devil with a glorious mop of hair and some would say distinguishing glasses ;)

They always sing it. They were singing it when Bily scored last year, the boring scruffs. They're the most anti-scouse fans in the league by some distance.