Best Fans in the UK

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Didn't they already try that with you . . . .?

Aye but they bowed to public pressure.

I'd have a hard job coming back under "Stevie" seeing as though it was disabled.

:unsure:

They had power meetings with regards to this and said I could sign up in a new name.

31Yt9Hj7mjL_SS400_.jpg

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm outta here now

I've just noticed that Neil Mellor made the list of 100 Players Who Shook the Kop. :huh:

Hate going back on a I'm outta here but just a point.

PMSL yet again, you just don't give up making things up do you?

You're only right but it's hard to keep from showing you up as the lying phoney you are.

You were wrong yet again. You were making things up, yet again.

;) Three times ayyyyyyyyym. :unsure: No wonder the life expectancy in Liverpool is about 57, you'll have yourself a coronary me old son.

You're right again, I'm made up me Ma and Da are bucking the trend, both being in their 70's.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I'm outta here now

I've just noticed that Neil Mellor made the list of 100 Players Who Shook the Kop. :huh:

Hate going back on a I'm outta here but just a point.

PMSL yet again, you just don't give up making things up do you?

You're only right but it's hard to keep from showing you up as the lying phoney you are.

You were wrong yet again. You were making things up, yet again.

;) Three times ayyyyyyyyym. :unsure: No wonder the life expectancy in Liverpool is about 57, you'll have yourself a coronary me old son.

You're right again, I'm made up me Ma and Da are bucking the trend, both being in their 70's.

Welsh?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
They must be the oldest in their street then?

Get a grip you boring manc clown.

You come on here thinking you know everything and continually make a complete cunt out of yourself.

Yeah, and it hurts so much you saying that what with you being one of the most unique intuitive posters this boards seen in its' 8 year history.

You come on here thinking you know everything and continually make a complete cunt out of yourself.

Yeah, and it hurts so much you saying that what with you being one of the most unique intuitive posters this boards seen in its' 8 year history.

Your team captain lives in Mcr by the way, I know that because he's a neighbour of mine.

Not exactly what I'd call a ringing endorsement for Liverpool life tbh.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Your team captain lives in Mcr by the way, I know that because he's a neighbour of mine.

Apparently Colleen was thrilled to bits more than Rooney himself when he signed for Man United, as its' where she used to do all her shopping. There was quotes with that too.

Apparently Colleen was thrilled to bits more than Rooney himself when he signed for Man United, as its' where she used to do all her shopping. There was quotes with that too.

Always hear plenty of Mickey Mousers around Deansgate, shopping. Colleen being the most famous obviously. Only 30 miles away but another planet really tbf.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Always hear plenty of Mickey Mousers around Deansgate, shopping. Colleen being the most famous obviously. Only 30 miles away but another planet really tbf.

Spending 95% of your life in Manchester you can give an unbiased view, how would you compare Newcastle upon Tyne to Liverpool?

Spending 95% of your life in Manchester you can give an unbiased view, how would you compare Newcastle upon Tyne to Liverpool?

Did they move her favourite shop 'Cricket' to Manchester then?

No doubt she shops in Cheshire, Manchester, Liverpool and London but Coleens always been pretty popular round here for her support of local up and coming designers.

Edited by Pacinofan

Dunno whether I could claim to be completely unbiased like what with being a lifelong Toon fan. To counter-balance that though, I can honestly say I don't have any axe to grind against Liverpool the city for footballing reasons simply because Liverpool FC are Man U's biggest enemy and I detest Man U.

The similarities are obviously the fact that both places are big working class cities with huge footballing traditions. I think that's broadly where the parallels end though. Liverpool has some fantastic architecture in the centre but the city as a whole is a complete ruin and has been for generations. Newcastle obviously has its social problems too but I can honestly say visually it has to be one of the most attractive and iconic city centre's in the country. The other big thing is (and this makes Newcastle pretty much unique generally) it is the only big city with it's football club based in the centre of the city where it is the only team. It genuinely is the only show in town, which makes the club absolutely synonymous with the city and the regional identity. Thus you can't mention one without thinking about the other. Nowhere else has that. Liverpool doesnt, Manchester, Birmingham, London. None of them.

Leeds is probably the closest comparitor using those criteria but Elland Road is a shit tip in the middle of nowhere. Plus the city doesnt have the same passion for the game. In fact it scarcely warrants a mention save only to distinguish it utterly for the avoidance of any confusion.

No doubt she shops in Cheshire, Manchester, Liverpool and London but Coleens always been pretty popular round here for her support of local up and coming designers.

While you two are at can you settle which is better - Heat or Now?

While you two are at can you settle which is better - Heat or Now?

:unsure:

Just out of curiosity MM, how often do you go to Liverpool? I obviously don't share your view of the city but respect the fact that you gave your honest opinion.

I go a few times a year mate, mainly for work. Though I have been on nights out in the past (not always the most comfortable experience being on the sauce over there with a Manc accent if I'm honest). I genuinely don't think my views are coloured by any hatred of Liverpool FC either, because as I say, I've always been inclined to favour them in as far as they are the rags sworn enemy and your enemy's enemy is a friend etc etc. I know thats petty minded like but I hate Man Utd and can't help it.

What I will honestly say is that the single most overwhelming thing for me is (and I spose it's about first impressions really), but driving in from Manchester, before you get to the city centre of Liverpool you literally do just drive miles and miles through total urban desolation. I have never known anywhere like it. And I say that as someone who drives through Moss Side and Hulme every day!