so what should i do then..

Kevin

ps3 came back today, couldn't fix it. needs a new blu ray drive, there's a place up town that fixes them but a new blu ray drive will cost a lot, and the ps3 is almost 4 years old, i get paid £130 on monday, what should i do then? I dunno whether to get a new ps3 or trade in all my games and get an xbox... advice. please don't be biased because you own an xbox

ps3 came back today, couldn't fix it. needs a new blu ray drive, there's a place up town that fixes them but a new blu ray drive will cost a lot, and the ps3 is almost 4 years old, i get paid £130 on monday, what should i do then? I dunno whether to get a new ps3 or trade in all my games and get an xbox... advice. please don't be biased because you own an xbox

I don't think all your games would accumalate a total that is enough to purchase either a PS3 or 360, could be wrong like, depending on your collection.

I don't think all your games would accumalate a total that is enough to purchase either a PS3 or 360, could be wrong like, depending on your collection.

Adding to the £130 of course. I also have £30 here but im heading tomorrow night and need money.

It's just the normal games everyone would have, have about 20 but. Cod's, Fifa's, Pes's, fallout, ratchet and clank, GTA and many more.

You'll not get much for owt with sequels or anything that's recently been in a sale wherever you're trading in.

i'll be trading in to CEX, they pay about £20 for the new CoD.