FM 2011

khay

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patch is not out till Friday though. Means I won't be able to start yet.

Everyone starting as the toon I take it? In the demo I had Andy labelled the next Alan Shearer. So I think I'll be creating a tactic around him.

Going to play with transfer windows turned off for the first window.

Started with the demo and ended up getting sacked in November :angry:

Paid 7.5 mil for Artem Milevskyi and that was my only transfer, so in the full version I think I wont do that and I'll probably buy a right back and a winger. Need to get Carroll scoring though, has anyone figured out how to get the best out of him?

Turn out Tiote can cope with being CB still lost 2-0 though.

Next game was Tozer and Sol at the back though and got a 1-2 away win at Wigan.

1-1 Bolton (A)

1-1 (Won on Pens) Huddersfield (A) League Cup

3-3 Everton (H) Ben Afra missed a 90th min pen. :lol:

Very Easy start with Inter as you would expect. Italian/European super cup winners.

Only felt the need to sign Fábio Coentrão to play left back and left wing for 8.5 mill.

Basically the same team as Jose played all though I think E'to will get me more goals up top.

young Spanish guy called kevin who is labbled the next Xavi singing him up to my inter squad. :icon_lol:

Howmuch did you have to spend?

Inter had 22 million pre-patch. I guess Super Mario money and 40 mill in the bank!

Kevin cost me 2.5 million though if that what you asked. You do ask a lot. :icon_lol:

hmm £2.5, I wonder if I can convince him to Join Newcastle...

I won't wait to get back to London to pick the game up, I'll just get a copy while I'm up here. I need something to entertain me once the novelty of my new nephew has worn off...

hmm £2.5, I wonder if I can convince him to Join Newcastle...

I won't wait to get back to London to pick the game up, I'll just get a copy while I'm up here. I need something to entertain me once the novelty of my new nephew has worn off...

His stats are not the best for a 18 year old but I'm a sucker for anyone rated "the Next" and his name was Kevin. :icon_lol: