Playing @ St James Park

henda11

Alright lads.

Does anyone know if your able to book SJP to play on the pitch for a 60 minute game?. If so are you able to book it directly though NUFC?, because a mate of mine said his mate has done it directly through NUFC?. Does anyone know if you can actually directly book it through NUFC?.

Cheers in advance

You were able to do it a few years ago but it cost an absolute fortune IIRC.

As well it should or else you'd have hoardes of cloggers fugging up the pitch.

I might not be 100% right here but I'm sure I'm there or thereabouts..

I think it was originally done as a one off at the end of the season a few years back. The idea was that the pitch getting fucked wouldn't matter as it was about to be completely relaid. The club were letting people sign up with a team of players, and you were then given a time and date to turn up. This was for roughly £75 a head. I'm not sure if you were able to choose your opposition or not, and I can't tell you how long the games lasted.

Since then it's been done again, still at the end of the season but obviously the pitch hasn't been relaid, it's just that there's plenty time for it to be repaired I'd assume. I very much doubt you'd get a game on it in the middle of the season, regardless of how much you'd pay. They're really particular about looking after the surface, and rightly so.

I enquired about it pre-season this year, the lassy at the main reception reckoned it's £1000 per 11 man team. She told me to book it in around April time!

Did you tell her you'll not bother?

If you want to play at St James' just take a casey up to the car park man

I enquired about it pre-season this year, the lassy at the main reception reckoned it's £1000 per 11 man team. She told me to book it in around April time!

It is a bit fuckin expensive like! I only wanted to cos it was just before i was moving away like... Definitely cannit afford it now i'm not at home! ;)

It is a bit fuckin expensive like! I only wanted to cos it was just before i was moving away like... Definitely cannit afford it now i'm not at home! ;)

Aye aye! Where have you been hiding then?

Alreet mate! Living in fahkin Landan aint I! Apart from that, busy looking for a job! How's things up in Manc??

It is a bit fuckin expensive like! I only wanted to cos it was just before i was moving away like... Definitely cannit afford it now i'm not at home! :razz:

Alreet mate! Living in fahkin Landan aint I! Apart from that, busy looking for a job! How's things up in Manc??

Yeah not bad, mate. More chilled than when I'm having to drag you and Greg off Yardie Manc door staff anyway. ;)

It is a bit fuckin expensive like! I only wanted to cos it was just before i was moving away like... Definitely cannit afford it now i'm not at home! :razz:

Yeah not bad, mate. More chilled than when I'm having to drag you and Greg off Yardie Manc door staff anyway. ;)

Haha, classic - i'd forgot about that'un like! :razz: