Your three favourite fixtures

Drifter

There isn't one game that doesn't involve NUFC that I'd look out for at the beginning of a season. There's been games where I'll think that'll be a good game to watch but there's none I set out to watch for no reason other than it's a derby or just hyped up by SKY. When I was a teenager every Merseyside derby was shown on tv (or seemed to be), and it was never a big deal just as the North London derby meant jack shit, either. I remember Man U playing AC Milan a couple of years ago and I thought that would be a good game, also watched Spurs away to Inter more out of curiosity and it was a bit of a novelty seeing them there and a change from the usual suspects, it all depends on the circumstances at the time, I suppose. It might come as a shock to SKY that the whole of Britain, (well up here, anyway), don't wet our collective knickers and giggle all girly at the prospect of Man Utd playing Liverpool. (unless there's something else riding on it).

I find games with Liverpool vs Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal to be fairly tedious afairs lately.

my 3 fixtures?

Barce- Real

Rangers and Celtic

... and maybe the North London derby. Mainly because both teams tend to play attacking football with a bit of style.

Same as above really.

Speaking of entertaining games, I downloaded an Arsenal vs Chelsea game (CL QF 2nd leg) last night from 2004 and it was quality. Couldn't really remember it from the time so it was good watching it back, gonna look for a couple of others tonight.

Theres non I actually look out for and sometimes find the most entertainment comes from the unlikeliest fixture.

Agree, you sometimes start watching a game half heartedly and it turns into an absolute cracker when you least expected it. Back in the day i would enjoy games where two teams i hate were kicking the shit out of each other, that was always fun, but unlikely these days!

Celtic - Rangers is too frequent a fixture too keep me interested.

I like Barca-real and there's a pub in town that gets packed with the supporters clubs for it, which is great craic. Been enjoying watching Athletico too recently. Along those lines, any foreign leagues derby will grab my interest.

Anytime I see a bit of Argie football I get stuck into it. It's like a different game.