Miley Cyrus

Kevin

Has anyone actually watched Hannah Montanah*?

Fuck me it's so bad it's untrue, My eldest daughter likes it and a few other programmes on that Disney channel, (Suite life with zac and cody, wizards of waverley place and so random). Honestly, Disney must use the same teenage actors as they same to chop and change programmes, and the kids they've got should've been strangled at birth, especially Zac and Cody. Don't know what it is about American kids on the telly but they're fucking hideous. I just noticed the other day there's no kids telly on the BBC now at teatime. Our kids are being brainwashed by the Yanks I'm telling ya!!!

*I saw her sing 'Rockin' around the Christmas tree' and it has to be one of the most painful things my ears have ever heard, even the bairn said it didn't sound right as she's actually heard the real version.

Is that them two little blonde shits who always get up to mischief? My son watches it and another one they're in where their mother is a right sort. Got a nice chassis on her for her age. I'd be straight up her back wheel.

Horrid Henry is probably the only one I'll pay any attention to when it's on.

Not got a patch on Plastic Man which aired through my youth. Maybe I'm showing my age there though.

Aye, that sounds like them, the Mother isn't on it much that I've seen, though. There's a teacher on it who's pretty fit and dirty. (I've kind've imagined that last bit.)

The two blonde lads with their fucking American patented basin haircuts are just horrible to watch. If there's any justice in this World they'll get twatted off their peers in real life.