Ancelotti

snakehips

If that's spelt correctly??

Ever since Wilkins got the push, I couldn't help but think the fella couldn't really give a fuck and was hoping to be sacked by the Ruski, so he could fuck off somewhere else with a fairly big pay off. Yeah, he's said this and that, but without any great conviction to me.

Anyone else get this feeling that he can't really be arsed anymore?

The russian can't stop meddling. They had the best manager in the world and he fucked him off by bringing in Grant over his head and signing Shevchenko and Ballack who he didn't want/need.

Now he's got a manager who's just done the double but he destabilises him by sacking the popular assistant manager and replacing him with some no-mark amerixan coach to act as his spy on the inside.

He deserves everything he gets imo.

aye the Chelski fans I know are starting to realise than Roman might just f*** off and leave them deep in the dirt 'n aall

Ancelotti has won more trophies as an individual than Chelsea F.C.

An utter disgrace, he won the double last year and it's clear Torres was not his decision.

An utter disgrace, he won the double last year and it's clear Torres was not his decision.

I get the feeling he knew it was coming so just rode out the storm for the pay packet at the end and then a nice job in Italy. Always seemed a nice fellow.

The Italian league is fixed, doesn't count. I didn't mind it so much until I found out Gaddafi's son was playing in it :lol: What a joke.

Set the trend for v-necks plus shirt & tie (along with Chrissie Hughton) which kept me warm at work last winter so fair play to him for that.

Stay away from the corridors. :lol: