Carroll Leaving the Toon

DesperateDannyB

Sunderland a reportedly willing to part with 16 mil to land Keane and Pav.

Assuming you paid no additional amount on top of the 12m for Keane from Liverpool (not including the wages you've wasted on him, which would be in the millions) plus the 14m you paid for Pavlyuchenko if you sold them to Sunderland you'd be losing a tidy 10m.

Bentley's only on loan and you won't get anywhere near the 15m you paid for him before any add ons.

You probably have the highest paid bench in the league excluding Manchester City who are well and truly in their own financial bracket.

I don't see how you could net 4m from the signing of Bent considering you sold him for less than you bought him for.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming you paid no additional amount on top of the 12m for Keane from Liverpool (not including the wages you've wasted on him, which would be in the millions) plus the 14m you paid for Pavlyuchenko if you sold them to Sunderland you'd be losing a tidy 10m.

Bentley's only on loan and you won't get anywhere near the 15m you paid for him before any add ons.

You probably have the highest paid bench in the league excluding Manchester City who are well and truly in their own financial bracket.

I don't see how you could net 4m from the signing of Bent considering you sold him for less than you bought him for.

Maths not your strong point fella?

Keane = 8 - 20 + 12 = 0

So a 4 mil loss on Pav.

We can eat that up neh bother.

I'd like to ask Danny if he thinks Spurs have a spare 25 million plus for one player in this window?....and be able to finance a new stadium in the near fiuture?...when it was announced that they wanted the Stratford Olympic site as well I thought it sounded like they were struggling to cover all financial bases tbh. In spite of the champions league money and outgoing players etc I think its a bit of wishful thinking on 'arry's part.

16 mil for Bentley and Keane. Couple of mil each for Krunchy and Ohara. Loads of money!!!

And when The Londinium Hotspurs are playing in the Warburtons Mega Dome in Stratford next to a mega tescos and a huge premier lodge who will pay for the stadium....we will be truly a European force.

Don't worry, Dangerous Danny Levy has it all in hand.

:lol:

Pwopa Spurs fan you like... advocating a move away from their true roots...

ha ha, not blessed with the brains you were born with.

Explain? Or is it down to the fact you live fuck all anywhere near Tottenham and are just a glory seeking cunt?

It would figure.

I'd like to ask Danny if he thinks Spurs have a spare 25 million plus for one player in this window?....and be able to finance a new stadium in the near fiuture?...when it was announced that they wanted the Stratford Olympic site as well I thought it sounded like they were struggling to cover all financial bases tbh. In spite of the champions league money and outgoing players etc I think its a bit of wishful thinking on 'arry's part.

16 mil for Bentley and Keane. Couple of mil each for Krunchy and Ohara. Loads of money!!!

And when The Londinium Hotspurs are playing in the Warburtons Mega Dome in Stratford next to a mega tescos and a huge premier lodge who will pay for the stadium....we will be truly a European force.

:o

Explain? Or is it down to the fact you live fuck all anywhere near Tottenham and are just a glory seeking cunt?

It would figure.

Think he was taking the piss like. That said, he thought the Twitter thing was real so call it a score draw :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

It would figure.

Think he was taking the piss like. That said, he thought the Twitter thing was real so call it a score draw :lol:

Might be a score draw with him, but he's at least 4-1 down to me. If I was him I'd take it as insult that someone would think it plausible that he could take that view.

Just a reminder - Andy Carroll does NOT have a Twitter account. Anybody claiming to be him on here is a fake. Please retweet if you can.

Thanks to everyone who retweeted that Andy Carroll does not have a Twitter account. We'll #ff all the official players' accounts on Friday.

It would figure.

Might be a score draw with him, but he's at least 4-1 down to me. If I was him I'd take it as insult that someone would think it plausible that he could take that view.

I won't deny that a Home Counties Cockney who thinks being employed in a Newbury Call centre is working The City is fairly liberal when it comes to locations.

You'd have to say Craig's up on him too given the fact he caused Dougiegate a few years ago.

You are right, I have clearly lost the interwang wars.

Zoids 4 - Douggy 0

:lol:

To be fair I was a lone northern voice in your corner regarding that.

Keane = 8 - 20 + 12 = 0

So a 4 mil loss on Pav.

Logic not your strong point?

Point A. Tottenham do not have Robbie Keane

Point B. Tottenham buy Robbie Keane for 12m (plus bonuses) from Liverpool

Point C. Tottenham pay Robbie Keane to play in spits and spats and sit on the bench collecting money in the meantime

The fact that you had had Robbie Keane at your club earlier counts for diddly as it was a completely separate set of transactions.

Keane = 8 - 20 + 12 = 0

So a 4 mil loss on Pav.

Logic not your strong point?

Point A. Tottenham do not have Robbie Keane

Point B. Tottenham buy Robbie Keane for 12m (plus bonuses) from Liverpool

Point C. Tottenham pay Robbie Keane to play in spits and spats and sit on the bench collecting money in the meantime

The fact that you had had Robbie Keane at your club earlier counts for diddly as it was a completely separate set of transactions.

Strange logic when you are talking about a player we had previously made an 12 million profit on.

Surely that should be point A?

Or did Robbie Keane not exist before Liverpool? Its an interesting point you make although it does break some fairly fundamental rules of quantum dynamics.

The worst piece of business Tottenham did was selling JDHAY to Portsmouth for £6m and getting hiim back for £16m exactly 12 month later. Harry helping Peter Storrie out imo. Bent as my man bag that cunt.

The worst piece of business Tottenham did was selling JDHAY to Portsmouth for £6m and getting hiim back for £16m exactly 12 month later. Harry helping Peter Storrie out imo. Bent as my man bag that cunt.

Last year of his contract not much we could do about that.

All we did was right off the wedge they owed us for Kaboul.

Last year of his contract not much we could do about that.

All we did was right off the wedge they owed us for Kaboul.

He had 18 month left on his contract.

If you were to rank the Premiership clubs 1-20 in terms of much you dislike them, obv Arsenal would be top where would we come in?

Crouch. :lol:

Another of the bench brigade at Tottenham; sparsely used collecting their big wages to sit on the bench whilst their market value deterioriates.

See Keane. See Bentley. See Jenas. See Wioodgate. See King. See dos Santos. See Kranjcar. See Sando. See Corluka.

Strange logic when you are talking about a player we had previously made an 12 million profit on.

Surely that should be point A?

Or did Robbie Keane not exist before Liverpool? Its an interesting point you make although it does break some fairly fundamental rules of quantum dynamics.

Put it this way. You were well ahead on Robbie Keane, got his best years out of him and sold him for a healthy profit.

Then you fucked up monumentally by buying him back when he was clearly a spent force. How ever you want to look at it you had money in the bank from him then wasted it on buying him and paying his hefty wages. If you want to glorify that fuck up by saying you broke even on him, then go for it. Still paying his wages now whilst he does sweet nothing for you means that every moment he's there he takes your figures on him into the red. :lol:

Plus the double shot on it all is that every moment he sits there doing nought the fans must grow more and more resentful, slowly eeking away at the good things he has done at the club before. :o

Another of the bench brigade at Tottenham; sparsely used collecting their big wages to sit on the bench whilst their market value deterioriates.

See Keane. See Bentley. See Jenas. See Wioodgate. See King. See dos Santos. See Kranjcar. See Sando. See Corluka.

Its a squad game now boys. You need to good players in each poision at least if you want CL football.

Woodgate / King long term injured. Jenas has had quite a few games this season. Corluka was first choice until he got injured.

Those players are out of the team on form not favour, we have players keeping them out because they are playing so well. Some might have to leave to get a game but so is life. It isnt a waste because they are all there to cover in case of injury.

As an aside not even Ledley our top paid member of playing staff will be earning close to your top earners.

Bentley was 15m innit?

Of course :lol:

Seems to be a solid history of Tottenham stuff-ups on the player market. :o

I love the way that OZspur is trying to portray one of the most well run clubs in the country that operates consistantly at an operating profit with little debt as some kind of wasteful bloated machine.

Hes quite the genius

Can't argue with the numbers. If they're operating at a profit now just think how well they could be doing if they hadn't fucked up on numerous purchases.

You're far from guaranteed Champions League football next season, and that's even with Liverpool's continuing spectacular fall from grace. The financial sting from that will hurt.