working nights

jaythesouthernmag

Permanent nights here too, and while I don't drink when I come home as a rule there have been very occasional, stressful nightshifts when I've come home and had a drink if there's been an open bottle of wine in the fridge. As you say, it feels like your night-time and I tend to turn things around (will eat breakfast when I get up on an afternoon and have a main meal at 2am etc) so why the hell not!

Just don't open the door to anyone with a can/wine glass in your hand cos it looks bad :D

When I was a student, I had a saturday nightshift job at Morrisons. At Christmas the shift manager got me and some of the other student lads some beers because we'd worked extra nights and delayed going home for xmas by a day or two. We decided to crack straight into them an drank them on the walk home. Some of the looks of horror we got from people going to work or to do their shopping :D

I always had a beer before bed after a nightshift, followed by a wank, instant coma.

Jimbo the wank thing can be tricky as I get in at 6 and I cant stay awake til she fucks off to work

If she loves you she'd help you out with a bj at least, Shirley?