Did You Mean New Year 2012 Leazes?

Happy Face

:icon_lol:

You might as well tell us what your cryptic utterances were referring to now, since your ITK has been blown out the water.

OK HF, some of us are adult enough to admit when we are wrong, or in this case my contact has not been correct. So far.

So, what was the info , incorrect or correct(pending)?

No reply?

Simple question, isn't it?:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might as well tell us what your cryptic utterances were referring to now, since your ITK has been blown out the water.

OK HF, some of us are adult enough to admit when we are wrong, or in this case my contact has not been correct. So far.

:D

Fucking hell.

hows Villa's "6 year plan" going ? Or Mike Ashleys, which we are 4 years into already ? As you expected or not ?

:)

I was laughing at how tragic it is to make the statement (paraphrasing) "OK, I'm adult enough to admit when I'm wrong here, except I'm not wrong here"

Fucking hell, the club will be sold at some stage. It's inevitable. Months or years. But it won't give you a status of "not correct so far" (forever up until sale) changing to "correct" (day of sale and forever thereafter). You've just heard some rumour ffs like everyone else does. And basically everyone knows that. Chill out, it's a laugh.

I know its a laugh, the joke is on you. But you are so obsessed with what I post, it's amazing how you have not even got near working it out yet.

He's a Mayan?

Only if it's pronounced Moron

I can admit when I'm wrong........it doesn't take much, you should try it :D

Only been wrong about the details about an old game 30-odd years ago so far, I admitted that,as did you. your wrongness outside of that, knows no bounds.

spectacularly so, considering it was one at the forefront of your memory. Oh well, at least you admit it. Would you like me to refresh your memory for you and tell you what game, I think, you are mistaking it for ? You're not too good in the knowledge stakes are you ?

Has Mike Ashley matched the hopeless Halls and Shepherd yet, as you are one of the idiots who said anybody would do better ?

Fuck me, how thick are you :icon_lol:

It patently wasn't was it, then you said "most memorable", I didn't.

Not starting the circular argument again BTW.

See my other post, what's your plan.

so "memorable" you couldn't remember :):D

No reply?

minge

Fucking hell.

hows Villa's "6 year plan" going ? Or Mike Ashleys, which we are 4 years into already ? As you expected or not ?

I was laughing at how tragic it is to make the statement (paraphrasing) "OK, I'm adult enough to admit when I'm wrong here, except I'm not wrong here"

Fucking hell, the club will be sold at some stage. It's inevitable. Months or years. But it won't give you a status of "not correct so far" (forever up until sale) changing to "correct" (day of sale and forever thereafter). You've just heard some rumour ffs like everyone else does. And basically everyone knows that. Chill out, it's a laugh.

I know its a laugh, the joke is on you. But you are so obsessed with what I post, it's amazing how you have not even got near working it out yet.

Jesus, it was a rumour that turned out to be wrong. It's hardly unusual.

He's a Mayan?

Only been wrong about the details about an old game 30-odd years ago so far, I admitted that,as did you. your wrongness outside of that, knows no bounds.

spectacularly so, considering it was one at the forefront of your memory. Oh well, at least you admit it. Would you like me to refresh your memory for you and tell you what game, I think, you are mistaking it for ? You're not too good in the knowledge stakes are you ?

Has Mike Ashley matched the hopeless Halls and Shepherd yet, as you are one of the idiots who said anybody would do better ?

Memorable would be the word you used, twisting everything again LM

What's your plan or model (if you prefer) to advance NUFC

Fucking hell.

Well, if it's possible to be serious with you, it wasn't a rumour. This person has told us things before, he/she was adamant about it and we hoped this one came about. FWIW a couple of people on here DO know, because I pm'd and asked them if they knew anything but they had not. It isn't your usual "friend of a friends cousin bollocks"

All very disappointing. Next time we see this person we are going to ask what has happened.

He's a Mayan?

Memorable would be the word you used, twisting everything again LM

What's your plan or model (if you prefer) to advance NUFC

not twisting anything, you can't get more specific than losing 4-1 at home to Sheffield United and Tony Currie scoring a hat trick. Which of course never happened :icon_lol: except in your memory.....

I've said before what I think of "planning" to win titles, or whatever. Do you think selling your best players and capping wages is the way to success ? Didn't most people like you say that Mike Ashley would have a better "plan" than his predecessors ? So how is this "plan" going, was relegation and diving down the football rich list part of it ?

Fucking hell.

Well, if it's possible to be serious with you, it wasn't a rumour. This person has told us things before, he/she was adamant about it and we hoped this one came about. FWIW a couple of people on here DO know, because I pm'd and asked them if they knew anything but they had not. It isn't your usual "friend of a friends cousin bollocks"

All very disappointing. Next time we see this person we are going to ask what has happened.

But that's still a rumour. It's how rumours start. I'm not taking the piss, just stating facts.

Who was the source?

I've said before what I think of "planning" to win titles, or whatever. Do you think selling your best players and capping wages is the way to success ? Didn't most people like you say that Mike Ashley would have a better "plan" than his predecessors ? So how is this "plan" going, was relegation and diving down the football rich list part of it ?

Hugely better than it was IMO, but what I think isn't important and I didn't ask what the plan isn't man !!

What is your plan or let's say strategy.

Here's your starting point

Debt £70 million

Money owed on transfer fee's £27 Million

Business running at a loss to the tune of £30 Million (at last count)

How would you do it ??

No reply?

minge

Touche

I'm not trying to catch you out ,honest.

If I was to guess, you were told the club was to be sold New Year just gone, would I be wide of the mark?

Fucking hell.

But that's still a rumour. It's how rumours start. I'm not taking the piss, just stating facts.

Who was the source?

don't be daft man. You should know better !!!

Hugely better than it was IMO, but what I think isn't important and I didn't ask what the plan isn't man !!

What is your plan or let's say strategy.

Here's your starting point

Debt £70 million

Money owed on transfer fee's £27 Million

Business running at a loss to the tune of £30 Million (at last count)

How would you do it ??

increase debts to what is it now, 200m, dive down the rich list, sell your best players and get relegated ?

You're still ignoring the fact that debts are part of football whether you like it or not. You get nothing but more decline if you are one of the 2 or 3 clubs that aim for profits and premiership survival as your goal. The money is in the Champions League. If you don't go for it, you are an also ran. Small clubs don't have the ability and potential resources to go for it, but we do.

This is not arguing with you, I seriously think that you should consider as a football supporter what you want from your football club. Do you want it to be successful on the pitch or not ? The big clubs bounce back, they always do, we are not one of the smaller club, we have a go, if it goes tits up we come back and have another go.

Settling for survival as your goal as a NUFC supporter is basically for mugs, to borrow Stevie's phrase but in this case it fits.

[increase debts to what is it now, 200m, dive down the rich list, sell your best players and get relegated ?

You're still ignoring the fact that debts are part of football whether you like it or not. You get nothing but more decline if you are one of the 2 or 3 clubs that aim for profits and premiership survival as your goal. The money is in the Champions League. If you don't go for it, you are an also ran. Small clubs don't have the ability and potential resources to go for it, but we do.

This is not arguing with you, I seriously think that you should consider as a football supporter what you want from your football club. Do you want it to be successful on the pitch or not ? The big clubs bounce back, they always do, we are not one of the smaller club, we have a go, if it goes tits up we come back and have another go.

Settling for survival as your goal as a NUFC supporter is basically for mugs, to borrow Stevie's phrase but in this case it fits.

You have no idea what to do then ???

[increase debts to what is it now, 200m, dive down the rich list, sell your best players and get relegated ?

You have no idea what to do then ???

yes but there is no point telling you as you would probably forget :D

oh fucking hell here we go again.

to be fair, the thread is aimed at me, although it doesn't really excuse Toonpack for being such a thick cunt who remembers memorable games then finds they don't exist :D