Spring Gardens, North Shields

Gemmill

Incidentally, they've just started training down in East Didsbury on Parrs Wood High School's pitches - that's my old school. I'm going down to heckle them this week.

5719[/snapback]

Never mind the heckling, come and meet us for a few beers at Flixton tomorrow night :blush:

You never know, you might enjoy it :D

5725[/snapback]

Aye, but he'll probably spoil it for you lot.

5731[/snapback]

Has this place in Flixton got a pool table?

Incidentally, they've just started training down in East Didsbury on Parrs Wood High School's pitches - that's my old school. I'm going down to heckle them this week.

5719[/snapback]

Never mind the heckling, come and meet us for a few beers at Flixton tomorrow night ;)

You never know, you might enjoy it :blush:

5725[/snapback]

What happens in Flixton like? And will I be assaulted? :D:D

It's a shame that not everyone's supporting it, if FCUM didn't do well, or Man U had a decent run of things I was looking forward to goading the Mancs at old Trafford about them previously saying they'd walk out, not give another penny to the club etc and make a new club, then sodding it off.

Edited by BlueStar

What happens in Flixton like? And will I be assaulted? :D  :blush:

5735[/snapback]

We've got a friendly there tomorrow night, where we'll finally score our 1st goal :D

You'll only be assaulted if you insist on drinking Pimms as usual ;)

5719[/snapback]

Never mind the heckling, come and meet us for a few beers at Flixton tomorrow night :D

You never know, you might enjoy it :blush:

5725[/snapback]

5731[/snapback]

5732[/snapback]

:D

Is Flixton also within walking distance for him to get back, he's not a fan of taxis..

5719[/snapback]

Never mind the heckling, come and meet us for a few beers at Flixton tomorrow night ;)

You never know, you might enjoy it :D

5725[/snapback]

5731[/snapback]

5732[/snapback]

:D

Is Flixton also within walking distance for him to get back, he's not a fan of taxis..

5760[/snapback]

And will he have to cross a river? :blush: