Nolberto Solano

Zvindon Magyar

I don't think he is in all honesty. He's been a good player for us but I don't put him in the legend category.

67012[/snapback]

Oh.....OK then....

67019[/snapback]

How do you think he's achieved legendary status for us then? I'm not knocking the bloke, it just seems to me every man and his dog gets called a legend.

I don't think he is in all honesty. He's been a good player for us but I don't put him in the legend category.

67012[/snapback]

Oh.....OK then....

67019[/snapback]

How do you think he's achieved legendary status for us then? I'm not knocking the bloke, it just seems to me every man and his dog gets called a legend.

67020[/snapback]

He's scored a lot of crucial goals for us.

One of the few 'latin' players who have been successful here.

Regulary one of the Premiership's top goal providers (Opta 'assists')

Always looks comfortable on the ball (very rare commodity at the toon!)

Captained his country and scored against Brazil

A gentleman who genuinely loves playing in the black and white stripes.

Loved by the fans.

Plays the trumpet.

Came home!

Zvindon is onto something - He's a legend (Nobby that is, not you Swindon :lol:). He probably wont be remembered as a legend alongside the likes of Hughie Gallagher, Shearer and Milburn but he'll be in the cult category with Albert, Ketsbaia etc.

Zvindon is onto something - He's a legend (Nobby that is, not you Swindon :lol:). He probably wont be remembered as a legend alongside the likes of Hughie Gallagher, Shearer and Milburn but he'll be in the cult category with Albert, Ketsbaia etc.

67027[/snapback]

Nail on head marra!

67027[/snapback]

'Nuff said tbh :lol:

he can cult all he wants, he was never replaced on the right and i for one am glad to see him back.... should never have been allowed to go imho

67044[/snapback]

true but i dont think he is the player he was, either that or he hasn't the players around him who can convert his crosses like before :lol:

I was really excited by the prospect of solano, emre and owen playing together but so far this hasnt bourne the fruit I was expected

Anyway, maybe the goal will help improve his form for us and boost his confidence a bit. He must have been wondering if he did the right thing by coming back.

Anyway, maybe the goal will help improve his form for us and boost his confidence a bit. He must have been wondering if he did the right thing by coming back.

67119[/snapback]

When looking at Villa, I'm sure he is more than happy...